CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POV

Two days passed since Taehyung felt like throwing everything that was around him because he couldn't see Jimin and Jungkook literally cuddling and watching that horror movie while he sat there with his fiancé.

He was currently lying on his bed with all the lights switched off. Jungkook had once came to take him to the living room as they were playing some game but the pink haired boy has lied that he was having a headache and want to sleep. Jungkook had asked him if he should call the doctor but he refused so the ravenette gave him a painkiller and left him there to have some rest.

And now, he was lying there alone, dwelled in his thoughts.

Jungkook is his best friend and Bogum is his fiancé. Everything is perfect, just the way he wanted it all. He was the one who thought that Bogum will be the best life partner. Losing Jungkook in all this didn't came to his mind for once because there was no doubt in it that the ravenette will always be there with him...in every happiness and sorrow.

What anyone else feel when they are about to marry?....do they also feels so restless?....do they also doubt his decision?....Do they also hate it when their fiancé tries to be affectionate with them....Do they also feel uncomfortable when their soon-to-be-husband tries to touch them, interwine their fingers or hugs them?...Do they also feels like what they are going to do is wrong?

The pink haired boy was so confused. He was happy initially, but now....he is confused. He know that he is not happy...but why? why is he feeling this way?

Why he feels so angry when Jimin and Jungkook acts so close like they both are in their own world. Why he feels irritated at every little thing. His mind says something else while his heart wants something totally different.

In last two days, he hadn't got much time to spend with Jungkook because suddenly Bogum has became extra sweet. He calls him more, send texts at the random hours of the day and he feels obliged to reply them. he visits him frequently taking away the most of him time and Jimin is always there to take away Jungkook's attention in the remaining time.

As he thinks about it now, Jimin has never done to offend Taehyung in anyway, instead, he is always so sweet and caring about him but still, all he can feel about him is sheer jealousy?.....

Wait?

Jealousy?

As the thought of jealousy crossed his mind, he sat up immediately.

'' Why would I feel Jealous of him?'' He thought to himself. There is no reason for him to get jealous. What is wrong in Jimin spending time with HIS best friend?....Best friends are not possessive about each other in that way.

''Jimin loves him, then what's wrong if he wants to spend more time with Kookie?'' Taehyung said aloud to himself but his own words gave a pang to his heart. He didn't like Jimin and Jungkook being used in the same sentence where there is a relationship word in middle.

He is marrying Bogum soon and its not wrong if Jungkook also decides to spend his life with someone else. This will change nothing....they are best friend and they will always be.....right?

But his own thoughts were not convincing enough for Taehyung to feel better, instead, he became even more annoyed. What if Jungkook started giving more importance to Jimin then him?....What if Jungkook forgot him eventually?...there is a possibility of him getting busy in his own life and not have enough time for his best friend?...isn't it?

Why he feels so different for Jungkook?....He had noticed every little thing that happens with him when Jungkook is close to him, when he cares about him, when he looks at him with those eyes that show so much more than he actually know.