CHAPTER 17

Third person POV

Next morning,the ravenette woke up with a dry throat and there was no water in his room. He groaned and tried to sleep again but his dry throat didn't let him. So he woke up and decided to go to the kitchen to relieve his almost aching throat.

It was early in the morning and nobody in the Kim Mension wakes up at this hour of time, specially on weekends but the sound of utensils and someone's humming a tone made Jungkook to frown and walk curiously to the kitchen only to find a freshly showered Taehyung trying to make something for the breakfast.

Jungkook smiled to himself when he took the boy's appearance. He was wearing a cute pink sweater with two cat paws printed on them with some baggy pants. His hairs messy like no thought was given to style them while he was looking for a recipe on his phone with a cute pout adorning his lips.

The sight in front of the ravenette was so domestic that he controlled himself from going and hugging that cute fluff ball from behind and nuzzle his nose in the neck of the pink haired boy and inhale his addicting scent of fresh strawberries and vanilla.

Jungkook decided to disturb the focused Taehyung so he walked inside grabbing the pink haired boy's attention.

" Morning, angel." Jungkook greeted going towards the fridge and taking out a water bottle to quench his thrist.

" Good morning, Kookie." Taehyung replied placing his phone on the kitchen counter and giving his full attention to the ravenette.

" You up so early?...are you hungry, Tae?" Jungkook asked pointing towards the phone and some ingredients placed on the counter.

" No...its not for me, Kookie. I am making pancakes for you today." Taehyung announced proudly and Jungkook stopped himself from cooing.

" Really?..." Jungkook asked still amazed.

" You have a doubt?" The pink haired boy asked glaring.

" Not at all. But you don't have to bother yourself, Tae. Jin Hyung will be here soon to make breakfast for everyone." Jungkook replied sweetly and Taehyung pouted.

" I want to make pancakes for you too." Taehyung insisted and Jungkook chuckled.

" But angel, you don't even know how to make them." Jungkook said again.

" That's why i am searching the recipe on google, Kookie." He reasoned.

" But you don't have to, Tae."

" Shut up, i want to make them and i will. You just zip your mouth and sit here." Taehyung scolded making Jungkook shut. He sat on the kitchen counter quitely.

" That's a good boy." Taehyung commented offending the ravenette.

" I am not a good boy, Tae." Jungkook defended his flirtious and bad boy image that he don't know where is it at the moment.

" Who told you that?.." Taehyung asked.

" Nobody....but i know i am. Its just that you haven't seen that side of me." Jungkook almost whispered but Taehyung heard it quite and clear.

" Means?"

" Nothing.... that's for another day. You tell me why are you so desperate to cook today?" Jungkook asked changing the subject expertly. He don't want to scare his angel by telling him all the experiences of the Seoul.

" You said that i can't cook that day, remember?.....when you said that Jimin makes very tasty food?....i will prove you today that i can cook too...even better than your Chim." Taehyung explained himself emphasising on his words and Jungkook clearly noticed the Jealousy laced in his words.