CHAPTER 40

THIRD PERSON POV-

It has been two days since Taehyung decided to chose to marry Bogum leaving Jungkook. He was not very happy about how everything has been turning out. Jungkook was behaving rudely with him sometimes while the other time, he would just act like everything was fine between them. Its not Jungkook's fault, Taehyung had been trying to ignore him because if he didn't, it will become impossible for the pink haired boy to control his feelings.

Jungkook was so confused as to why suddenly Taehyung was acting so distant. Last week, Jungkook felt like the day is not far when Taehyung will be coming to him and confess what he actually feels for him. He was so happy but now, nothing was making sense anymore.

More than anyone, Jimin was the one who couldn't believe what Taehyung was doing. He couldn't believe his eyes when Taehyung would give more attention and important to Bogum in front of Jungkook but the silver haired boy can clearly see the hurt behind those amber eyes when Jungkook would just leave whenever Bogum acts so lovey dovey with the pink haired boy.

Bogum was so happy but he was confused too. What happened so suddenly that Taehyung started treating him like an actual fiancé?Taehyung used to always talk about Jungkook, praise him at every chance he used to get but now, he don't talk about him anymore. Now he gives all of his attention to Bogum.

The preparations of the marriage were going on in full swing. They had decided not to invite many people as they want it to be a family function only. Each passing day was making Taehyung hollow from inside but he was successful in keeping his sadness from everyone....well, not from everyone...Jimin knows what was going on but he couldn't understand why?

Jungkook was also becoming impatient. He just wanted to go and tell everything to Taehyung but Jimin stopped him saying its not the right time. He wanted to know why the pink haired boy was doing all this. If there was a reason, he could reject Jungkook's confession and hide his feelings. He will have to know the cause of all that was happening.

They all were sitting in the living room, talking about the wedding while Jungkook was irritated as Bogum was also present there, holding Taehyung's hand who was staring into blankness. Jimin couldn't concentrate on the conversation as he was focused on observing Taehyung.

'' Let's decide the theme....it will look so good if we wear same colour except the grooms. This way, they will stand out from others.'' Jin suggested and every one considered.

'' That will be good. But let's change the colour this time. We all wore black last time except Tae and Bogum who wore white.'' Hobi suggested and Namjoon and Bogum nodded.

'' That's right. I don't wanna wear black...I look good in pink.'' Ara has also came back but Taehyung didn't talked to her as he had already decided his next step. The girl was so confused herself. She hadn't thought that it will take Taehyung too long to stop this wedding but she didn't talk to Taehyung about it. He is smart and mature enough to chose what's right for him.

'' But girls wear pink.'' Hobi whined.

'' Is it written somewhere?...''

'' But still....I wanna wear blue.''

'' But isn't blue a colour of boys?...now tell me?'' Ara asked with a raised eyebrow.

''You yourself said....Is it written somewhere?'' Hobi mocked the girl and Bogum chuckled, his hand still playing with Taehyung's slender fingers.

'' Let's do one thing... How about letting everyone wear whatever colour they want this time except the Grooms and the bestmen. The grooms will wear white and the best man will be wearing black.'' Jin suggested and everyone agreed.