CHAPTER 7

Ignore my mistakes please!!

________________

THIRD PERSON POV

'' Kookie....get ready fast. We are going somewhere.'' Taehyung said as soon as he barged into the ravenette's room. Jungkook was busy on his phone but nodded nonetheless.

'' Ok...Take care of yourself, Chim.'' Jungkook said and cut the call. He turned around to the pink haired boy who was looking at him confusion.

''Chim?...What kind of a name it is?'' He asked tilting his head a little and the ravenette chuckled.

'' Its not a name, Angel. Its a nickname I had given to Jimin, my friend.'' Jungkook explained.

" You gave a nickname to him,too.?" Taehyung asked pouting a little.

" Yes Angel, he is very sweet,caring and kind hearted person....and top of that, he is very handsome too." Jungkook replied casually telling his angel about his flatmate.

" Am i not handsome,Kookie?" Taehyung asked sitting on the bed,still pouting and Jungkook chuckled at that.

" Of course, you are, Tae. You are the most beautiful person in this world for me." Jungkook replied sitting beside the pink haired boy and caressing his face. Taehyung smiled widely at the compliment.

" Even more beautiful than your Chim?" Taehyung asked happily and Jungkook made a thinking face.

" That's a tough question, angel." Jungkook thought to tease him.

" Is he really that handsome?" Taehyung asked with innocent eyes.

" Hmm....when you will meet him, you will know by yourself, Tae." Jungkook replied.

" Do you have his picture?" Taehyung was adamant to see this handsome boy who is giving such a tough competition to him.

" Yes...wait a minute." Jungkook said pulling out the phone from his jacket.

" See...he is Park Jimin, one of the persons who are closest to me." Jungkook replied showing him a picture of Jimin amd him lying on the bed and looking at the camera. The pic seems like it was clicked when Jungkook was playing some game on his phone and Jimin insisted him to look at the camera. Taehyung looked at the picture closely, a sad pout still lingering on his pretty lips,knowing how close the ravenette is to Jimin.

He didn't like it.

He want to be the only closest person to him.

" And you know what,Tae?...he cooks very tasty food." Jungkook said locking his phone and putting it back into the pocket of his jacket.

" What's new in that?....i can also cook tasty food." Taehyung said in annoyance.

" Aww...really?...as far as i know, Jin Hyung never lets you in the kitchen since you cut your finger with the knife while trying to chop vegetables like some professional chef." Jungkook chuckled and it annoyed the younger even more.

" Shut up,Kookie...i can cook very tast food even at the first try." Taehyung defended himself.

Aww....my baby look so cute when he is mad.

" Ok Angel...i agree you can do that." Jungkook raised his hands in mock surrender.

" And i am the most closest person to you, everyone comes after me...even that Chim of yours." Taehyung said possessively. He has the most rights on Jungkook than anybody else, and he will make sure to establish that in Jungkook's mind too.

But what he don't know is, he has already established that in the ravenette's heart.

" And why is that?" Jungkook asked to test the waters. Maybe, Taehyung would say something that will point towards something more than the friendship between them.