CHAPTER 8

THIRD PERSON POV-

Jungkook has not came out of his room since they had returned from the park. Taehyung's sudden revelation had broken Jungkook's heart which has started beating for the pink haired boy from, even he don't know when. All the hopes and dreams he had shattered in millions of pieces after knowing that what he thought was his, was now going to be someone else's.

And the thought of that scares him.

Nobody knew how many tears he had shed since he came back, nobody noticed how he smiled fakely when he came back and told everyone that he was going to his room to freshen up when Taehyung told everyone about his decision of marrying Bogum. Nobody would feel what he felt when Taehyung hugged him saying thank you for liking his choice.

Only his pillow know how much he sobbed and how many tears he hide from the world.

While Taehyung was sitting in the living room, lost in his thoughts. He don't know why he felt like Jungkook was hiding something from him, like he was not really happy when he congratulated him. Jungkook's smile felt fake when he had said that he was going to his room.

Something about that smile saddened him. His smile didn't reached his eyes, he didn't looked the pink haired boy in the eye and since then, he has not came outside.

It made the pink haired boy worried for him.

So, he got up and went to the ravenette's room whose door was opened slightly. Taehyung entered without knocking out of habit and saw the room was enveloped in darkness.

'' Kookie?'' He called out but nobody entered. He switched on the lights and saw that the ravenette was not in his room. He became confused.

He went out to search for him and looked at each and every corner of the house.

'' Hobi Hyung, have you seen Kookie?'' Taehyung asked Hobi who was dancing to a song in his room.

'' Yes Tae...I saw him when you guys came back after meeting your soon to be hubby.'' Hobi joked and Taehyung rolled his eyes. He need to find his best friend so he turned without replying anything and walked out of Hobi's room.

'' Tae.. its ok. You don't have to act all shy whenever we mention him.'' Hobi shouted at the top of his voice when the pink haired boy walked out of his room thinking that may be, Taehyung was a bit shy but the pink haired boy didn't replied anything and Hobi chuckled to himself and continued what he was doing earlier.

Taehyung stopped for a moment, realising how stupid he was. He immediately took a turn and went towards the rooftop.

He smiled to himself when he saw the silhouette of the ravenette sitting there, back facing him and looking at the sky. Taehyung also walked towards him.

''Kookie....You are here and I was searching for you in the whole Daegu.'' Taehyung joked sitting beside his best friend who looked at him and smiled weakly.

'' I missed our special place, Tae.'' Jungkook said still looking at the stars that were twinkling happily like they don't have any problems in their life, ignoring the fact that with the arrival of sun, they will lose their existence. May be they know, that after the downfall of sun, they will once again have a chance to show the world that if they don't seem to exist in the daylight, that doesn't mean they don't exist.

'' I missed this too, Kookie.'' Taehyung replied looking where the ravenette was looking.

'' I missed sitting here and talking to you for hours. I think they were the best moments of my life.'' Jungkook said gloomily. He didn't tried to hide his sadness which made Taehyung feel sad too.