CHAPTER 5

We crossed 100 reads.....thank you so much for being with me. Your appreciation means a lot.

___________________________

Third person POV

It was Saturday finally and Jungkook woke up early in the morning without the help of his alarm. Yes, excitement didn't let him sleep peacefully all night as he kept checking time again and again.

As soon as the clock hit six, he left his bed to take a shower. He had already packed his stuff last night before sleeping as he didn't wanted to waste a single minute in the morning doing what he could have done at night.

He showered quickly and dressed immediately in a blue shirt and black ripped jeans with white canvas. He checked his appearance in the mirror and nodded approvingly to himself. He wanted to look his best today.

He came out of his room and went to the kitchen to leave a note for his friend who was still sleeping as it was weekend. He left the note on the fridge and went out. He took his bike and started his early morning trip to Daegu, a city which feels so homely.

It was a three hour ride from the city of Seoul to Daegu. He stopped once to have his breakfast on a roadside small café and continued with the ride again. He kept humming the song playing in his phone with earphones attached to his ears. The new and exciting feeling of meeting Taehyung causing goosebumps to rise on his skin.

He had already texted Taehyung that he was coming when he left his apartment. The pink haired boy would be waiting for him, this thought made him smile to himself. As the city got nearer, he started feeling a little nostalgic. This city has so many memories of his childhood, the school he had attended and the parks he had gone with Taehyung to play.

Once he reached the pink haired boy's house, he blew the horn as he always does and a pink haired boy came running out of the house at the honking sound.

Jungkook's breath hitched when he looked at the running male who was coming towards him. He was still the same yet looked even more beautiful than before. His pink hairs bouncing with his steps, wide boxy smile adoring his beautiful face, those amber eyes shining brightly after seeing his 'best friend' after so long. The baby blue colour of the shirt that he wore look even more soothing and the white jeans the pink haired boy wore hugged his curves so beautifully.

Taehyung stopped when he reached the ravenette. He took deep breathes as he was panting after running. Jungkook smiled as the boy bend down to place his hands on the knees, exhaustedly looking at the ravenette but his eyes clearly showing his happiness.

'' Kookieeeeeee!!'' He yelled enthusiastically as the ravenette parked the bike in the garage of Kim Mansion. Jungkook turned to him still smiling and hugged him without wasting a second. Taehyung hugged him back tightly.

They both pulled out of the hug but Jungkook didn't let the pink haired boy go as he kept him holding by his tiny waist close to his chest with one hand while the other went to caress his rosy bread cheeks, both looking at each other smiling. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when Jungkook pulled him more closer and placed a long and tender kiss on his forehead.

It was not like he was giving him the kiss for the first time, its Jungkook's habit to kiss the pink haired boy on his temple or forehead but what made it different today was the way he was holding him by the waist, His fingers rubbing small circles on his tiny waist and the close proximity of their bodies.

'' Hey angel....you look beautiful.'' Jungkook commented taking his hands off the pink haired boy's waist and picking up his duffle bag. They both started walking towards the house.