CHAPTER 14

Ignore my mistakes please!!

THIRD PERSON POV

The preparations for the engagement ceremony were going on full swing. Everyone in the house was running here and there to complete their assigned tasks as it was going to be small ceremony with only Kims and Bogum's family. Jin was in the kitchen helping caterers with the food. Hobi, Yoongi and Jimin were trying to decorate the house, more like Jimin and Yoongi decorating the house while Hobi flirting with Jimin.

Taehyung was in his room, a bit nervous yet excited for the day while Jungkook was plopped on the couch and busy with his phone.

''Kook... Don't you have something else to do?...Go and help in decorations.'' Jin scolded the ravenette who whined.

''But Hyung, They guys will do it themselves.'' Jungkook replied pouting.

'' And you will just rest here like a king?....Go before I pull your ears. We have to complete it before the arrival of Bogum's family.'' Jin explained and Jungkook stood up unwillingly to go and decorate the venue for His 'love's' engagement.

Don't you feel a little cruel Hyung?....I am trying to crash this wedding and you are asking me to decorate the venue for my angel's engagement....Hell no.

He went from there just to show Jin that he was really gonna help others to decorate while Taehyung also came down.

The ravenette smiled when he saw the pink haired boy coming down. He stood in his place to wait for the other to come down but a voice took his attention.

''Ahhh!!'' Jimin whined loudly as he was tangled between the strings of fairy lights as he was trying to fix them but in his struggle to free himself, his foot slipped and a yelp left his lips.

Jungkook, who was standing a few feet away from him ran towards him and caught his flatmate by his arm before he hit the ground and pulled him towards himself. Jimin's hands reached his chest as a reflex while Jungkook held him by his waist. Jimin looked stunned for a moment when he noticed their close proximity and his heart skipped a beat while blood roared in his ears.

His lips parted when Jungkook cupped his cheek and asked something but Jimin couldn't hear anything as he was busy in looking at his moving lips, the warmth radiating from the ravenette's body and the comforting touch on his own cheek. How badly he wanted to just lean in and give in to his urges but he was taken back to his senses when Jungkook shook him to get his attention.

''Chim....I am talking to you.'' Jungkook asked shaking Jimin's small frame and Jimin blinked his eyes rapidly to control his heartbeat. He was afraid that Jungkook could hear it.

'' Y-Yeah...Sorry.'' Jimin said looking around him and back to the ravenette.

''Are you okay?....'' Jungkook asked worriedly caressing his cheek.

''Yes, K-kook....I am f-fine. Thank you.'' Jimin thanked him for saving him from falling.

'' Where was your mind, Chim. You know what could have happened if I was not here?'' Jungkook scolded.

'' I know you wouldn't let anything happen to me, Kook.'' Jimin said teasingly, now back to his normal self.

'' Your top floor is really empty, Jimin-ssi.'' Jungkook scoffed.

'' Because I gave my brain to you in donation. Can't see my best friend roaming here and there without a brain now, can I?'' Jimin asked and Jungkook made a face.

'' Shut the fuck up....''

''You shut up...''

''You could have fallen..''