CHAPTER 45

THIRD PERSON POV

'' Don't talk to me....'' Taehyung scolded Jungkook when he tried to say something and the ravenette pouted cutely. He didn't understand the concept of being mad first thing in the morning.

Actually this madness hasn't been there since morning, Taehyung is mad on Jungkook since they both kissed and confessed to each other last night. When Jungkook tried to kiss Taehyung again, The pink haired boy got reminded of the kiss that ravenette had with Jimin in front of him and since then, the pink haired boy is not talking to Jungkook and not letting the ravenette to even touch him.

And Jungkook had to sleep on the couch on the first day of their relationship.

'' Taeee. I said I am sorry. Please, it wont happen again. I promise you.'' Jungkook whined going behind the pink haired boy who was busy in making Jungkook's favourite ramen and tried to hug him from behind, just checking the temperature of water but as expected. Taehyung immediately glared at him but the ravenette didn't let go.

He hugged Taehyung tightly from behind placing his head on Taehyung's shoulder. The pink haired boy couldn't keep the act anymore and smiled at the warmth radiating off Jungkook's body.

'' Hey...you are smiling?... That means you are not mad anymore...right?'' Jungkook became so happy and the pink haired boy immediately put on an angry façade.

Jungkook has punished him yesterday by not talking to him...why shouldn't he take his revenge?

''I am still mad at you, how can you kiss Jimin in front of me?'' Taehyung complained and Jungkook inhaled his scent by nuzzling his nose in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

'' Sorry...I should have kissed him where you couldn't have seen.'' Jungkook teased, still inhaling Taehyung's tempting flowery smell. The ravenette's words make Taehyung to get out of Jungkook's grip harshly and look at him angrily.

And Jungkook dared to coo loudly at his cuteness which made Taehyung even more angry.

''Wow...I didn't knew you were that desperate to kiss him?'' Taehyung taunted and Jungkook chuckled, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

'' I was Joking. I did that only because you dragged him between us.'' Jungkook explained but Taehyung was not having any of it.

'' I dragged him?... I just said that he is good for you and what you did?...you just went and kissed him?...'' Taehyung asked crossing his arms on his chest, Ramens long forgotten on the stove.

''I was just angry, Baby...I didn't mean it.'' Jungkook replied desperately.

'' You mean you will do anything if you become angry?''

''No...You provoked me to do it.'' Jungkook defended himself.

'' You mean you will go and jump from the top of this building if I provoked you?'' Taehyung asked, tilting his head a little.

'' I don't wanna die so early actually, but if you want that, I will do it too.'' Jungkook replied smiling making Taehyung even more angry.

'' You are impossible, Kookie...You kissed Jimin....Jimin?'' Taehyung asked and Jungkook felt bad for doing that.

'' Let's talk about the time you kissed that Bubblegum?.'' This time, Jungkook became a little jealous remembering the time when he will have to witness Bogum kissing, hugging and holding Taehyung's hand and the pink haired boy looked a little shocked.

'' What?... I just kissed him on cheek. He was my fiancé. It was normal.'' Taehyung defended himself.

'' Then Jimin is my best friend too...I know its not normal to kiss your best friend but we can forget this one time.'' Jungkook replied in a sheepish tone.