CHAPTER 9

Highlight the mistakes so that I can correct them later....

another update is here, lovelies.

________________

THIRD PERSON POV

'' Hyung?...How much you know about Bogum?...'' Jungkook asked Jin who was sitting on the couch along with Namjoon while Yoongi and Hobi were sitting on the opposite couch.

Jungkook had called all of them saying it is an emergency and thy should all gather in living room for a very important meeting. All of them were confused as to what caused the ravenette to declare the red alarm and pick the whole house on his head until they all came there.

Everyone was sitting in the living room except Taehyung who has gone to meet Bogum. The ravenette took the opportunity to execute his plan and now, here is he, pacing back and forth in the living room, throwing questions like he is an investigator of a big criminal case.

'' What are you trying to say, Kookie...I have-''

''Hyung, no questioning back. Just answer to what I am asking. Is that clear?'' Jungkook asked strictly and Jin could only nod his head in response.

''Good....Now tell me, how many times you have met this Bogum Guy?'' Jungkook asked looking into his eyes.

''Umm...Maybe four or five times?'' Jin replied a bit unsure and the ravenette moved to Namjoon.

''And you, Hyung?...How many times have you met him?''

'' Two or T-Three times, why?'' Namjoon also asked a bit confused as to why Jungkook has suddenly went into an all detective mode.

''Yoongi and Hobi Hyung, How many times have you met him?'' Jungkook asked the rest of the two.

''Only once, I guess..''

''I had only seen him once but never met him personally.'' Yoongi replied boredly. He don't want to sit here and answer some stupid questions.

great....I have my chance now...

''Great....You guys don't even know him that much and you are ready to let our innocent Tae marry him. What if he is not a good person as he claims to be, or what if he is lying about his business in Busan?'' Jungkook replied trying to be a bit scary by his deep tone as he spoke everyone looked at him with furrowed brows.

'' Why would he lie about his business, Jungkook. He seems to be a good person.'' Namjoon asked confusedly.

So what Hyung, I also seems like to be a good person, but here, I am trying to crash my own best friend's wedding.

Jungkook was about to smirk at his own thought but controlled himself at the last moment.

'' If he had his business in Busan, then why is he always here in Daegu...Hmm?.. Answer me?'' Jungkook replied victoriously as Namjoon lost in his own thoughts. Yes, Jungkook was right, he had never known about Bogum's business.

''But he love Taebear, Jungkook. He will not lie about something that big.'' Jin replied as Namjoon kept silence.

''Do you have a proof that he loves Angel? A liar can lie about anything Jin Hyung. Come on, be smart. I expected more from you.'' Jungkook replied rolling his eyes dramatically to show his unacceptance to Jin who also went into deep thoughts.

Very good Jungkook, you are doing great... Once they guys start doubting that Bogum, we will make sure to not let him clear any of their doubts... yayyy ..Fighting!!

''Hobi Hyung, I know you are the only mature one here, Don't you agree with me?..Tell me if I am wrong....Can we trust that Bogum Guy with our Cute bean?'' Jungkook asked dramatically buttering Hobi to take his side.