CHAPTER 26

THIRD PERSON POV

'' Kookie....come with me.'' Taehyung whined pulling a sleepy Jungkook by his arm to take him somewhere.

'' Am sleepy, angel.'' Jungkook whined back but stood up nonetheless to go with him.

'' How can you sleep for so long and still feel sleepy, Kookie? Stop whining and come with me.'' Taehyung scolded the ravenette who pouted. They both started walking outside as the pink haired boy kept pulling him.

''I am tired,....baby and you wake me up so early today. Its just early morning Tae.'' Jungkook reasoned and Taehyung widened his eyes dramatically.

'' Early morning?...Are you listening to yourself?.....Its eleven, Kookie. Open your eyes and look around.'' Taehyung scolded him waving his hands around.

'' So what?.... My sleep hasn't completed yet. I wanna sleep more.'' Jungkook whined again.

'' First come with me..... I want you to meet someone.''

''Whom?''

'' You don't know her.... Just come with me.''

''Her?....Its a female?'' Jungkook asked surprised.

'' Kookie....will you keep your mouth shut?''

''Yes, but-''

'' Oh God Kookie, You talks so much.... What did I do to have a friend like you?.... actually, your name shouldn't be Jungkook, Your parents must have named you question mark.'' Taehyung became frustrated.

'' What?.... But I-''

''See...you are still talking. Do you want me to gag you or something.'' Taehyung asked as they both entered the living room and Jungkook's mind went straight to gutter as he imagined different not so holy scenerios in his mind making something twitch inside his pants.

Shit....come out of your dirty mind, Jeon Jungkook.....

'' Sorry....'' Jungkook said and put his index finger on his lips to show the pink haired boy that he is not going to talk anymore and Taehyung sighed.

'' Good, now keep standing there just like that. Its your punishment for talking back to me when I said no questioning.'' Taehyung said smirking and sat on the couch in front of Jungkook.

'' Punishment?...For talking back to you?'' Jungkook couldn't stop himself from asking and Taehyung looked at him narrowly.

'' Yes...You have any problem?

'' N-No.'' The ravenette shook his head quickly, finger still placed on his lips as he stood there like some culprit.

Some moments passed and Jungkook kept silent. The whole living room was silent like there was no one sitting or standing in that room. After a few moments, Pink haired boy spoke again.

'' Gosh...you are so boring, Kookie. I am feeling like yawning.'' Taehyung said placing the back of his hand on his mouth to supress his yawn and Jungkook looked at him with a raised eyebrow, finger stilled on his lips.

'' Will you say something, now?''

'' First decide what I do you want?...should I speak or stay silent?'' Jungkook asked back and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

'' Just keep silent... your talkings are going to make me bore anyway.'' Taehyung replied sassily and Jungkook became offended.

'' What happened to you, Tae?...Did you wake up on wrong side of the bed?''

'' Are you implying that I am behaving like some stupid person?'' Taehyung scoffed angrily.

'' When did I said that?'' Jungkook asked. He still can't understand why Taehyung was behaving like this. He tried to think if he had done something offending to Taehyung but he couldn't remember.