CHAPTER 27

THIRD PERSON POV

It was beautiful day and every one inside Kim Mansion seems to be in a hurry. The noise of shouting and screaming here and there could be heard as two people were busy in the decoration, two in inflating balloons while two took the responsibility to bake a cake.

Seems like a description of b'day party?...Yes, they all are planning a surprise for Jin as it is his b'day today. Namjoon has took him out by making some pathetic excuse and everyone else got busy in the preparations of that,

Hobi volunteered for decorating the house as Jimin decided to do the creative work while Yoongi was left to inflate the balloons, which was later joined by Bogum. Jungkook has strictly ordered Yoongi to keep Bogum Busy with himself and the Taekook were in the kitchen, an area they are not so good at but still, they decided to bake the cake for their beloved Hyung while Ara was checking every arrangement has been done or not. She was the in charge of checking everything is as per planned.

'' Hobi....please keep your mouth shut and focus on what is important.'' It has not been fifteen minutes and Jimin was already getting annoyed.

'' I AM focusing on what's important, Chim....'' Hobi replied, looking at him with a cute smile.

'' AAHHH...you are impossible. Help me stick these balloons there.'' Jimin groaned, annoyingly ordering Hobi who nodded immediately.

'' You can make me possible, Chim.'' Hobi said, taking the balloons and rubbing it on Jimin's silver lock and releasing them. The balloons went straight to the ceiling. Hobi shrugged when Jimin looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

'' How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?'' Jimin scoffed, properly turning towards an offended hobi, giving his whole attention to him.

'' Why can't I call you that?...You don't say anything when Jungkook calls you that.''

'' He is Jungkook...he can call me anything he wants.'' Jimin replied annoyingly.

'' And I am Hobi...and I can call you whatever I want too.'' Hobi was persistent and Jimin wanted to hit his own head in the nearby wall. The stubborn boy was after him from the very first day even when he clearly told him that he is not interested.

'' What will it take you to leave me alone?''

'' Will you give it to me?....'' Hobi asked, stepping closer to the boy, making him step back and look elsewhere at the uncomfortable feeling when Hobi cornered him against a wall.

'' What the fuck are you talking about?'' Jimin tried to sound confident but his voice wavered at the close proximity.

'' Such a pretty face with such a dirty mouth.....'' Hobi commented looking amused.

'' You are invading my personal space, Hobi-ssi.'' Jimin gathered his courage and eyed him back.

'' I am extra comfortable in this position, Jimin-ssi..'' Hobi replied placing one of his hand beside Jimin's head on the wall.

'' And I am not. Just back off.'' Jimin desperately wanted to escape.

'' Why?... Why is it making you uncomfortable?... Does your heartbeat picks up when I am this close to you?... or.... or you are scared that you will fall for me if we stayed like this?'' Hobi asked smugly and Jimin would lie if he didn't felt something different.

'' T-There is nothing like that. You don't affect me.'' Jimin stuttered making Hobi smirk.

'' Are you sure?'' Hobi asked again, closing the small distance between them as his lips hovered over Jimin's. Just mere millimeters and he would lose his first kiss. His heartbeat quickened and he felt nervous.