Alternate Ending

- FIVE YEARS LATER -

"[Child Name]! Put that down it's dangerous!" [Name] yelled at her almost five-year-old son. After the cure was launched and America was healed, others countries began to be cured by Hanji's cure. [Name] and Levi had almost sacrificed themselves, but in the end they just made it. As soon as Levi held the gun to [Name]'s head, the cure was launched. If that hadn't happened they'd either die of suicide with no pain or have been torn to shreds by zombies. 

        But neither of those happened. It didn't come to it. And they are both glad they didn't take the life-ending decision. Now, they have a child. A beautiful boy named [Child's Name]. He has [Name]'s hair, but Levi's eyes. His face is shaped like Levi's but his nose looks like [Name]'s. Soon after everything kind of settled down, [Name] found out she was pregnant. Her and Levi would've gotten married right then and there if the whole government and everything weren't all messed up.

        "It's fine mommy! I know what I'm doing!" [Child's Name] yelled back, continuing to walk along the old and beaten planks with nails sticking out of them. Right now everyone is helping to rebuild the whole. One day at a time. 

        "Seriously [Child's Name]! Get down!" [Name] yelled, now desperate for her child to get off the dangerous planks. Just when she was about to put down her tools and force him to get off, her knight in shining armor swiftly grabbed [Child's Name] and placed him on the ground. [Name] smiled thankfully at the love of her life as he picked up their child and started walking towards her. 

        Levi kissed [Name]'s lips softly as soon as he was near enough. [Child's Name] squirmed in his arms and made puking noise, blocking his view with his hands. "Gross!"

        [Name] pulled away and laughed, ruffling [Child's Name] hair. "You'll do it too one day."

        [Child's Name] made a disgusted face, "No I won't! That's gross!" Levi chuckled and set him down. [Child's Name] instantly ran away, but not too far to where he was out of their view. He ran over to Connie and Sasha and started helping them with putting up panels for the new house they were building.

        "Okay, you hold that end and I'll hold this one, okay?" Connie asked with a raised eyebrow. [Child's Name] nodded quickly and picked up the end he was told to.

        "Alright, now start walking backwards until I say stop," Connie instructed. [Child's Name] walked backwards until Connie said stop. 

        "Now, can you grab me that screwdriver and some nails?" Connie asked. 

        "Yeah," [Child's Name] smiled and ran over to the tools. 

        "Here you go little one," Sasha said handing him the nails. [Child's Name] looked at her stomach strangely.

        "When did you get so fat?"

        Connie burst out laughing, covering his mouth with his hand to try and hide it. [Name] also started giggling from where she was, and Levi chuckled. Sasha blushed hard, embarrassed that the child thought she was fat.

        "It's called a baby, like you were," she said quickly.

        "I'm not a baby," [Child's Name] argued.

        "No, but you were. You see, I have a baby in my stomach. Just like how you were in your mom's stomach," Sasha explained.

        "Why is the baby in your stomach?"

        "Because that's just how it works."

        "Did you eat it?"

        "[Child's Name] come over here! It's almost time to go home!" Levi shouted, saving Sasha from having to explain further and get embarrassed. 

        "Okay!" [Child's Name] ran over to his parents and followed them into their truck. 

        "Am I really fat?" Sasha wondered out loud, suddenly feeling upset. Connie's arms wrapped around her round belly and kissed her head.

        "Not at all."

"I wish he'd give up on that story," Levi groaned, flopping into their kind sized bed. [Name] put down her book that Armin lent her and laughed. 

        "The one with the dragons?" She asked.

        "The one with the dragons," Levi confirmed, his voice muffled my the pillow his face was resting on.

        "How many times?"

        "Eight." [Name] laughed again. 

        "I'm seriously going to throw that book away," Levi threatened. 

        "He's only four, this is bound to happen," [Name] sighed, "there will be other stories." 

        Levi flipped over, now lying on his back. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes. "I'm so tired."

        [Name] nodded, agreeing. "Me too." 

        Levi opened his eye and smirked, rolling over on his side and eventually on top of [Name], holding himself up with his arms. "But not tired enough for this," he said, leaning down to kiss [Name]. [Name] smiled kissing back, and with a single movement, turned off the lamp.

______________________________________
Oh what is this? An alternate ending? Months after the story ended?
Yes. Yes it is. 
I was bored and felt like writing something, and then I thought, why not an alternate ending? It's been requested and all. So I did. And now it's here. On the story. For all to read. And I literally wrote this in less than 30 minutes so sorry it's not that great. Just a little fluff type thing. So yeah. You had your kid, which was a boy. Sasha and Connie are preggers. Yeah. I don't really have anything to say.
So thanks for reading xx