Chapter Eleven: Idaho

"So it's the bite?" Connie asked after [Name] explained it to him. [Name] sighed and nodded. "That just means if you get bitten, I'm going to have to kill you," Levi said coldly, but [Name] could see the smirk that he did seconds after. She narrowed her eyes at him, but he simple ignored it. 

"So we're like food to zombies?" Sasha asked and raised her eyebrows. "Basically," [Name] confirmed which made Sasha frown. All five of them -- [Name], Levi, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin -- had walked back to the van after [Name] and Levi agreed that they could tag along. [Name] had introduced Sasha and Connie to the newcomers and they seemed to have no problem with it.

Levi was still mad though.

When things went bad, he had planned to travel solo. But instead he had heard a scream and darted to it -- he still didn't know why he did, but he did. And he ended up saving some random girl who was too kind for her own kind. While she was easy going and accepting anyone into their group, Levi had been watching each of them carefully and closely. 

People can become really greedy at desperate times like this.

"Where do we even go now?" Connie sighed and rested his head on the side of the white van. Three pairs of eyes -- [Name], Sasha, and Connie -- turned to Levi for an answer. It was like he was the teacher and they were the students; they looked up to him, respected his judgment, but still hated him at the same time. 

"Why the fuck are you guys looking at me?" Levi asked harshly. 

"Well, if California is already infected, we go east?" Armin suggested. [Name] was right -- he was the smart one. He looked like that kind of person to her. 

"I agree. I doubt there's anything here for us anyway," Mikasa said walking into the small circle of survivors. Eren nodded in agreement. "I think he's right, we should probably try to find a place where it's actually safe," [Name] said while looking around at her surroundings. They were still in the middle of nowhere, but that didn't mean it was safe. 

Levi rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Just get your annoying asses in the van."

*     *     *

After many awkward, annoying, sleepless, cruel hours the group of survivors arrived in a different state -- Idaho. When they first entered the state, it looked the same as the other three (California, Oregon, Washington), rundown, bloody, and just a mess. They all had thought that this state had been infected too; which it probably was. 

"Damn, this place doesn't look any better either," Eren said as he stared out the windshield. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Do you guys think that all of America is infected?" Armin asked. [Name] shrugged, "Not sure. Probably, probably not."

"There might be somewhere for survivors like us," Sasha said with a shrug. All their plans of escaping the terrible mess vanished, they didn't know exactly what to do anymore. "What do we do now?" Connie groaned and buried his head in his hands. Nobody said anything; because nobody knew the answer.

What do they do now? 

---------------------------
Really short, sorry >.<
WRITERS BLOCK IS REAL OKAY
And if this story seems unrealistic in any way -- your probably right. After all, I had no real plan set out for this story and I've just been going with the flow. 
COMMENT IDEAS.
LIKE IDEAS THAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN.
IT'D HELP A TON.