Chapter Twenty-Six: I Have a Plan

Levi stared -- or more like glared -- at the man in front of him, the man who had raised him with no love whatsoever, Kenny Ackerman. Levi was a kid of the streets, never knew his birth parents. He didn't really care either, he just did what he had to do to survive. That's when Kenny found him, took him in, and raised him like he was training to join the military. 
        It was pretty understandable, Kenny was a captain for a part of the military. Levi knew there was something strange about the name the people called themselves -- Military Police. That's why Nile seemed so familiar to him. 
        It all had to do with the heartless man who raised him.

        "I should have known it was you when I heard the name 'Military Police,'" Levi growls, his gray orbs not backing down from the harsh glare they were giving. Kenny blinked then smiled like nothing was wrong in the world. 

        "I'm happy you remembered," Kenny remarked, his innocent yet cocky smile still plastered on his face. Levi rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the wall. Although the height difference between the two was big, the amount of intimidation remained the same. 

        "Let me and my group out and there won't be a single problem in your little organization," Levi snapped with a scowl. Kenny's smile dropped, but was quickly replaced by a matching scowl. His eyes narrowed and his 'happy' act was gone within a second. 

        "That won't be happening anytime soon, Levi. I think we both know that. This is a well working organization, and I plan to keep it that way." Kenny said sternly. Levi let out a bitter laugh. 

        "Oh really? So that includes forcibly kidnapping people and taking away their weapons while there are fucking zombies out there then forcing them to do forced labor?" Levi asked harshly. Kenny growls, obviously not liking Levi's words or tone, then raised his right hand and slapped him across the face, leaving a sting, noticeably red hand print on Levi's right cheek. Levi's head remands turned to his left as his jaw clenched and he let out an angry breath out his nose. 

        "I thought I taught you not to speak back to me, especially after all the punishment you received for it," Kenny spat, his face angered and showed signed of anger and frustration. 

        "What are you even doing here? In Idaho?" Levi asked not so nicely.
        "That's none of your business, boy." With that being said, Kenny turned around calmly and retreated from the room, leaving the door wide open for Levi to get out. But the first step Levi took out of the door, a gun was pressed up against his head. 

        "Try anything stupid, you die. Simple as that. Now get walking." 

        The voice was female, and familiar. Levi glanced back -- but only for a second -- and saw spots of blonde when he realized that it was the girl from before. Annie, her name was. Levi felt his jaw tighten once again out of annoyance and anger, but he followed her orders anyway.

        Gaining their trust is going to be the easy part, Levi thought as a plan formed inside of his mind, but escaping alive will be the hard one.

*     *     *

        [Name] didn't know who long she'd been trapped inside the brutal prison. A week? Maybe two? It was pretty hazy. She hadn't exactly seen any sunlight, the only times she had was when she was working in the greenhouse while the sun was still out and it shone through the transparent material. 
        She'd also noted how noticeably cold it has gotten. It was probably rolling into winter, since when they were taken it was around fall time. Levi had showed up later in the first day they arrived. He didn't say much, but [Name] decided to let him be. He was probably upset about something that she didn't need to know unless he wanted her to.
        Right now, [Name] and the others were sitting around tiredly in a deformed circle in their somewhat 'bedroom.' It was exactly as it sounded. A room full of beds. They were all cramped together, and most of them weren't even beds. They were cots, and the ones that were beds were just worn out mattresses that were thrown down onto the floor. There were lost of people who were put in that room -- other victims that were unluckily sucked into this mess like them so some people had to share.
        [Name] shared with Levi, of course. 

        Besides all the hard work [Name] had been forced to do or it was 'bam bam' for her, she had actually met a friend. Or what was close to one, anyways. It was a blonde haired girl named Christa, probably the nicest person in the place. She was apart of the MP, but she didn't act like it. The only thing that annoyed [Name] was the brown haired girl named Ymir that was always around Christa, reminding her not to talk to the newcomers.
        "We need to get out of here, I'm so tired of this shit." Jean groaned and flopped back onto the twin sized cot. The cot bounced and the springs continued to squeak loudly. Levi looked around to make sure no guards or anything were around before turning back to them.

        "I have a plan." He said quietly. Armin's and Eren's eyes widened and Jean instantly shot up. 
        "Seriously?! What is it?!" Connie asked excitedly; he wasn't a fan of the place either. Levi sighed before a smirk formed on his face, and he leaned in, opening his mouth to expose the plan he'd been carefully working on over the past two or so weeks.

-----------------------
Okay, this is more of a filler. Sorry about that. And sorry about that lack of updates lately. Some family stuff has recently started happening and it's creating problems for me. I might not be able to write long updates for a little bit because of it, so this is a sorry and warning in advance. I wanted to make this chapter longer, but unfortunately my head its throbbing like a stupid bitch. 

Also, new writing format. Yeah or nah? This one or the one I've been doing? Comment~

Oh, and COMMENT IDEAS. I like to put my readers' ideas into the story, for many reasons. Want more romance? I'll be giving it soon, don't worry.