Chapter Six: Arguing

The silence was broke by the sound of chips crunching. All eyes darted over to the pharmacy girl as she slowly -- and shamelessly -- chewed on the potato chip. Once she noticed the three sets of eyes on her, she quickly swallowed the fattening food and allowed a deep blush onto her cheeks. Levi's eyes glared into the girl's soul. 

"How can she be eating at a time like this?" He thought as his eyes pierced hers.

The boy was the first one to speak up. "U-um, thank you for saving us. My name is Connie and this is Sasha," the boy -- Connie -- said and motioned his left hand to the girl. The girl, Sasha, flushed then slowly lifted her right hand and gave a shy wave, "Yeah, thank you so much! We'd probably be goners by now!"

"I'm starting to think that would've been a better idea," Levi replied coldly. The two young adults on the floor flushed and sat there wordlessly. [Name]'s eyes widened and she slapped Levi's arm, "Levi!"

Levi shrugged his broad shoulder and rolled his blue-gray eyes. "My bad, it would've been a better idea." 

[Name]'s eyes narrowed at the emotionless man, but quickly changed as she turned to the two survivors. "I'm [Name] and this asshole over here is Levi," [Name] said with a smile on her face and a hand stuck out to Sasha. Sasha smiled back at her kindly and accepted her offer then grabbed her hand. [Name] pulled Sasha off the ground easily, and then went over to Connie but he waved her off saying he was fine. 

"Do you guys work here?" [Name] asked raising an eyebrow. Connie scratched the back of his neck and sighed. 

"Yeah, we were both working the front counter when all the sudden this man walks in and starts.. eating people," Connie said it like he didn't believe it himself. [Name] offered him a sad smile and gave a small nod. 

"What is your plan?" [Name] asked while Levi pushed something in front of the broken door to prevent zombies from coming in. 

"Plan?" Sasha asked confused and gave [Name] a questioning look. [Name] frowned.

"Yeah, him and I are planning on trying to find town that isn't overrun by these things, what about you? What are you guys going to do?" [Name] asked. Levi walked around wordlessly throwing bottles of pills and medical supplies into his black backpack. Connie and Sasha looked at each other with blank faces. 

"U-Um we don't-" Sasha struggled to say, but Connie cut her off.

"We don't really have a plan.." Connie said with a soft -- yet embarrassed -- voice as he trailed off. [Name]'s [eye color] eyes softened and she looked at the two with sad eyes. Then an idea popped up in her head, and made her face brighten up.

"What don't you guys tag along with us?" [Name] asked excitedly, but her excitement was quickly put to ease when Levi finally spoke up.

"No way. Not happening," Levi growled walking up behind the [hair color] haired girl and unzipping her backpack then shoving supplies in it until it was full. [Name]'s face fell and she quickly turned around. 

"What? Why not?" She asked, her [eye color] eyes shooting cold daggers into his face. 

"We don't need anymore people. I already have you to babysit," Levi said coldly and showed no expression. [Name]'s mouth opened but she quickly shut it and smack Levi upside the head. 

"What the hell?!" Levi exclaimed pushing her arm down. 

"We can't just leave them here!" [Name] argued. 

"We've already helped them out enough," Levi said with gritted teeth. [Name] looked up at him and got closer to where they could feel each others breath on one another. Levi stood there clam; while [Name] was angry. 

"So? The dead are walking around! You can't just leave two people defenseless!" [Name] said raising her voice.

"Will you keep your voice down, I don't want to attract any unwanted attention," Levi said calmly looking down at the angered girl. Connie and Sasha awkwardly watched from the side as the two argued. 

"Levi, do you even have a heart?" [Name] asked coldly and placed a hand over his chest.

"Of course I do, idiot." Levi said smacking her hand away then glaring at her.

"Then let them come with us," [Name] whispered slowly in his ear. Connie and Sasha were beyond confused by now -- [Name] and Levi were just arguing and raising their voices and now they can't even hear what they're saying. 

"Fine. They can. Just shut up about it and leave me alone," Levi sighed and pushed [Name] away from his built body. [Name]'s eyes widened with joy and she turned around to the two survivors they saved with a wide grin on her face. 

"Looks like you're coming with us!"

I don't really know where I'm going with this story but I'm just going with the flow~

Comment what you think? <3 Thanks.