Chapter Thirty-Five: A Date?

"Levi! There you are!" Sasha pants as she sprints towards Levi. Levi raises an eyebrow and turns to the direction of the voice. Once he sees Sasha, he rolls his eyes and turns back around, ignoring her presence all together. Levi was sitting in one of the few random chairs that were scattered around in various places and corners. He was tinkering around with his gun. 

        Sasha eventually stopped sprinting once she was close enough to Levi. "This place is so big," she mumbled while she panted.

        Levi sighed, "What do you want Potato Girl?" 

        Sasha frowned at the annoying, but true, nickname. "I was talking to [Name]."

        "So?"

        "She told me some things," Sasha sang with a grin. Levi snorted.

        "Like what?"

        "She feels like you two are drifting," Sasha said bluntly. Levi stopped running his fingers over his gun and frowned. "What?" 

        Sasha shrugged, "I mean, it does seem that way. You barely show your feelings towards her and it's upsetting to her. And with everything that's happened.." 

        Levi sighed and closed his eyes. Of course [Name] would feel like that. He himself has felt it, and the whole feelings deal is just new and strange to him. He's never been one to express his feelings unless it's anger, annoyance, or hate. Things like love, liking, and caring feel weird and alien to him. 

        "Where is she?" He asked once he opened his eyes again. 

        "Last time I saw her was in the kitchen.." Sasha barely got the words out when Levi brusquely pushed past her and left. Sasha sighed, but then smiled right after, hoping that they could fix whatever problem stood in the way. 

"[Name]."

        [Name] groaned and turned her head the opposite direction the noise came from. She didn't know why, but the person wouldn't stop shaking her. She could feel their hand wrapped around her shoulder, loosely shaking her, but she didn't want to wake up. She wanted to sleep, and that person is getting in the way.

        "[Name]," they said again, slightly louder than the last call. [Name] tried swatting their hand away, but failed.

        "[Name], you need to wake up," the voice warned with a sigh. When [Name] showed no sign of waking up the person detached their hand from her shoulder and walked away. [Name] breathed of relief and relaxed, trying to go back to her dream that made no sense whatsoever. 

        Just as the darkness of sleep was in reach, loud banging and clanging ruined it. [Name]'s head snapped up, as did her eyes. Levi stood in front of her with two glass cups in his hands. 

        "Oh, you're awake," he realized then set the cups on the table. [Name] blinked several times before adjusting to the light. 

        "What are you doing?" She questioned. 

        Levi threw an envelope at her then watched her eye it confusingly. "What is this?" [Name] asked.

        "Don't open it until eight," Levi instructed then turned, "got it?"

        [Name] nodded, "Yeah, sure." Levi gave a short nod and walked away, leaving [Name] in a daze of confusion. [Name] looked back at the letter then back at the direction Levi disappeared to, wondering what the letter had to say. 

When the clock turned eight and the night set in, [Name] was quick to rip open the envelope and scan the paper inside. 

Meet me on the roof.

-Levi

        [Name] furrowed her eyebrows, not even knowing that there was a way up to the roof. Sighing, she started to wonder around the large building, trying to find the stairs to the roof.

        After what seemed like five years, [Name] finally stumbled across some stairs that lead upwards, onto the roof. She walked up them, curious why Levi wanted to meet her there. It seemed weird compared to his lately distant self. When she reached the top of the stairs she pushed open the door. 

        A soft breeze bit at her exposed skin, creating small, little bumps. Her hair flew carelessly behind her as the door slammed shut on it's own. It was dark out, but the candles that moved and flickered with the wind lit a path for her. Thoughts of different kinds ran through her mind. Looking back at the door, then at the candles, [Name] decided to go with the candles and followed them.

        The candles were on each side of her, evenly spread apart. [Name] followed them around the roof, which was actually pretty large, until the candles suddenly grew more apart, instead of forming a small path they started to form a circle.

        With Levi inside it. 

        [Name]'s eyes widened. There was Levi, standing next to a table that had two of it's own candles on top of it. Smiling, [Name] stepped closer to him.

        "What is this?" She asked for the second time today.

        Levi glanced back at the table and shrugged before turning back to [Name]. "A date?"

Yeaaaaah. So you guys wanted some more readerxLevi action and this is the best I could think of due to my writers block. SO COMMENT IDEAS. SERIOUSLY. OR YOU MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT LONGER FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.