His Social Media

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

Makoto did have social media but most of the content is about food he make and poll about people's food preferences like "Cheese cake : Citrus vs Berries, which one you like more?"

And because Makoto's food already considered as food art from the beautiful plating, he got total of 1M followers in Instagr*m and keep increase everyday.

'Makoto's_Kitchen' is Mako's name in Instagr*m, At first he make it to promote himself so when he open his own restaurant he's hoping that it would be easier to attract costumer and it turn out to be better than he expected.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

Surprisingly enough, other than texting app, Yukiya do have a social media but he never upload anything in it, he only use it to follow his favorite authors to follow their update and look out for new book.

From this too Yukiya often got the date of events for book release, meet and greet.

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

Mamoru is a social butterfly and had many friends, his friend had introduced him to social media and Mamoru is intrigued by it, but unfortunately, this ball of sunshine forget his phone a little too often.

Mamoru ended up using his social media like a gallery storage, he uploads all his photo of him with his friends and you to Instagr*m without captions, tags, or anything, and he doesn't filter which photo is good or bad, so lot of the photo is blur or low quality.

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

Oh, he doesn't even bother to make a social media account.

Himedere (Minami Kei)

Kei is kind of an attention seeker, he loves the attention he got so he had a certified account in all popular social media like Instagr*m, Faceb**k, Twitt*r, and such.

Everything that's looks good for Kei will be uploaded to his social media like how sexy his body after a relaxing bath with caption "Look at this gorgeous me, like what you see?", a photo of him at a fancy restaurant "Found this lovely restaurant with beautiful view, will bring you here soon, mi amore", his selfies, he in clothes he like, and he also often upload photos of delicious food "Enjoying some delicious breakfast, don't forget to had some lovelies"

Oh and not forget, some photos of you without really showing your face because Kei doesn't want you to become some kind of public sensation from being his girlfriend, and that successfully make people genuinely curious about Minami Kei's "Secret Princess"

The photo he upload usually you two on a date in angle that doesn't show your face clearly, like one that people love so much, taken from behind where Kei had his eyes on the camera while kissing your shoulder and his hand on your hip, that's one photo show Kei's hot charm with mysterious woman (you) make people wondering.

And Kei had more than 2M followers, some just curious about his glamorous livestyle, some curious about his relationship and some genuinely become his fans.

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

Naoto never even once thought of having social media, that's until he met you, ever since he realized that you upload some photos on your social media, he immediately make an account solely to follow you, he doesn't follow anyone else, just you and only you.

He likes and download every single photos you upload, he even print out some of it and put it in an album that filled with your photos, he might not left any comment at your posts because Naoto afraid that you might felt uncomfortable but he surely said his comments directly to you like "The photo you upload last time is so gorgeous, (f/c) dress really fit you perfectly" And things like that.

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

His family ban him from having a social media account to avoid any detection from other clans and you understand his reasoning, but he did have some photo of you on his phone even thought Renji rarely take any photo and most of the photos he takes is a sneak shot, you doesn't even realize he take it.