7 Deadly Sins - Himedere

Himedere - Minami Kei
Destructive Pride Of The Count

*WARNING!! THIS ENTIRE SERIES INCLUDE GORE, SENSITIVE ISSUE AND EXPLICIT SCENE, DON'T READ IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

"Please! I beg you your highness! I will do anything for you to forgive me!" Said an useless noble to me as he bow down to me on the ground after i caught him trying to sell some military documents to the enemy empire.

"Now, now aren't you pathetic?" I said as i put my left foot on his head, pushing it down harder to the ground "Did you think something like this can be settle just by "sorry"?"

"I-i'm truly sorry my lord!! I will never do it again!" He said still trying to beg.

I put my hand on my chin "Hmm... Then, how about 3000 gold coin for 3 years?" I said with a cunning smile.

The noble's eyes goes wide and he say "No way i can do that! You will leave me with nothing to live with me!"

"So you reject it?"

"Please think about another way your highness!" He said.

"So you did reject it... when I'm already so kind to you... Then my only option is just to do the normal procedure! Take him!" I said to the soldier and they take him away from my sight.

"NO! YOUR HIGHNESS PLEASE! FORGIVE ME!" The noble sakd as the soldiers take him away.

I smirked at him when they take him and he relieze that i don't have any intention of letting him go and he goes quiet cause he know he won't be able to do anything, afterall, i am the count of this town.

I am the king's bastard son that he got after slept with a commoner maid but after knowing my mother was pregnant with me, he abandoned her to a far poor village and my mother ended up killed herself when I'm at the age of 9. I felt nothing over my mother's dead, because that's mean she gave up on me but i felt something grew inside me, something i called the power from the demon.

I'm able to tell someone lying and can find their weakness right away, i given with mind that able to manipulate anyone in second so with this power, i come to my father's party and ruin all his pride, make him give me the land of this city as the count and i swear that i will drag him down the throne someday, because my manipulation is a spell of misery that i can use at will.

Everything in this world is trash, every human have bad intention in their heart which become the fuel of my spell. Well except her, a beautiful woman who live at the outskirt of the town, the first time i saw her was when i ride my horse and she helped poor people manage their live.

Her (e/c) gleaming with warmth and her (h/c) hair is shining under the sun is the most beautiful sight i ever seen in my life and i want her to stand by my side.

I came with commoner clothes alone and when she was feeding some of her chickens "Hello young lady" i adressed her.

She look at me with a surprised look from the sudden call but she smile at me and say "Oh hello young man, i never see you around here before have i?"

Look at her up close sure give me a happily giddy feeling so i say "Oh! I'm a stranger to you right now young lady! But let us become an acquaintance! And I'm also have something i want to asked you"

She got a little confuse from my flirting "Um, what can i help you with?"

"Will you be my wife please?" I said while smiling to her.

Her expression suddenly change to surprised then she give me a look that clearly said that she thought I'm a mad man or have some few screw lose but that have of her is interesting "Sorry?" She said.