A/N + I'm sorry

Uh... I don't how to start this....

Anyway, hello everyone! It's me! Noura! I got something important to tell you!

In previous a/n i already told you that's i got the feeling of this book is getting near it's end (and somehow i got emotional over it (╥﹏╥)) so i currently working in a very important chapter where reader-chan and the deres sattle their major problems and this is what all the major problem is :

• Makoto's Father
• Yukiya's Mother
• Mamoru's Anxiety and past
• Ruka's empty shell self and fear
• Kei's Sisters and family
• Naoto's Cousin
• Renji's clan

So since i don't know how to put it under a same tittle, i will publish it separately for each character and it's going to be unbelievablely long so i hope you bear with it since it's going to take so much time to create it.

(Please skip this if you think it's unnecessary)
Also, i want to tell you my concern because somehow i can't feel my self get happy for several weeks now, i felt like i really can't felt it, just can't... I laugh and smile at my friend and family but somehow now i question what happiness is for me, maybe i felt depressed somehow? I don't know... I felt getting null and it block all my imagination from coming.

Sometimes i felt i just laying on my bed doing absolutely nothing and felt nothing, my parents expect me to be an adult (I'm almost 20) and act like one but something inside me doesn't want that and i can felt my old self slowly dying.

I'm.... Sorry that told you this... I... Just... Don't have anyone to talk to about it... My sister would definitely want a reason for my state when I don't even know... My parents will absolutely want me to sattle it when i don't even know how... And my best friends (only 2 though) would probably think about it if i tell them even though they are very busy right know (F have to prepare for national exam since he is younger than me and Z is preparing his German language for his plan to go to German for college) so i thinking if it's okay to talk to you my readers.

I know it's boring and i might sounds so spoiled to talk about it like this but... Seeing my positive emotion dying is scary and I don't know what to do.

But i will trying to write something even though i know it's going to take time since my emotional management is in a mess so please bear with me.

And i... I'm...

I'm sorry.