Bad News

Hello everyone! It's me Noura!
It's been long time and i have to say sorry that writer block has blocking me from writing anything (╥﹏╥)
So i here i want to ask you if you have any idea how ti get rid of it, also...
I think i need to inform you with me health right now.

Several days ago i go to the hospital for my monthly check up and unreasonable increase of short breath and chest pain, the nurses with full protection asked me if i have cough, short breath or fever, i have both coughing and short breath but no fever, i told them that the short breath is because i have asthma but they still asked me to go to the lab for covid-19 test.

It's turn out i got pretty bad Pneumonia overlapping with my asthma, the covid turn negative but the doctor afraid that I'm could probably have undeveloped virus so it's negative.

I can go home with tons of medication but the doctor asked me to have total isolation at home, means I'm not able to go out of my room except for toilets and emergency. The doctor said if i got fever even in the slightest i need to go to the hospital right away.

So... Yeah, I'm trapped in my room bored and with writer block ==
I hate it that's why i ask if you have any tips to get rid of writer blocks.

That's it for me, i will update when i can so please bear with me, long distance hug and kisses for you and see you next time