When he feels down

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

Today a great day, but you haven't talk with Makoto at all today so after helped your friends with things you walk happily to the place you normally meet when you have to do something first at lunch.

You about to call Makoto cheerfully but you stop when see Makoto's eyes like a dead fish, you know that for several days Makoto has a fight with his father because he want to open a restaurant that make him want to choose business or cooking for his collage major when his father want him to work as a doctor in the future.

You didn't say anything, you just sit in front of him and hug him tightly then he place his hand around your waist and bury his face on the crook of your neck untill he feels better.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

Today is Yukiya's father death anniversary, Yukiya has gloomy aura since this morning you want to cheer him up but you need privacy so you ask Yukiya to meet you at the rooftop at lunch.

When he arrived you motion him to sit next to you then you sit in front of him "Hey... Still sad about your father?" You asked.

"I don't know... I... still can't believe that my strong and kind father already passed away... And already 3 years too" he said while lean his head to your head.

"It's alright to cry you know? I'm here for you" you said to him.

He look at you in the eyes then slowly tears flowing out of his blue eyes, trying to wash away the sadness from his heart.

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

Today Mamoru is mourning, his dog that have always with him for 16 years die from age.

All people around him feel sorry for him and since his cheerfull self is gone the atmosphere become gloomy.

After school you drag him over to a dog speciality pet shop "Look Mamo, those puppies is really cute" you said to him.

"Why you have to drag me here (Y/n)?" Mamoru said in so much pain.

You smile at him then take his hand to pet one of the puppies "You know, every single thing in this world is going to die... And no one know when.. i know how hurt it is to lost someone or something you love... But you need to move on... Maybe you didn't ready yet to adopt new puppy but at least you know that in this world not just death exist but birth too"

Mamoru look down at the puppies then he lift one and hug it, not long after that you see his body shivering.

You pat his back to make him feels better.

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

You and Ruka eat lunch at the rooftop today, but suddenly you hear a ringtone from Ruka's phone and he answer it.

You didn't really pay attention at first, but when you see Ruka's face suddenly frown that make you curious what's happen.

"Yes, i will go there right away" Ruka said then close the phone.

"What's happen?" You asked.

"My father attacked by a tiger when did a check up"

Your face suddenly got pale when you heard that "T-tiger?"

"Yes, my mom can't go to hospital since she have to do something... I will ask for a permission and go to the hospital now" He said while quickly pack his lunch box and about to go.

"T-tell me his condition later!"

"I will" he said while walk away.

Later that night, you waiting for him to contact you and around 6 pm you receive a call from him "Ruka! Is everything alright?" You asked.