Fantasy Dream - Kuudere

Hello guys! It's Noura! I just wanted to apologize that i forgot about Kuudere for a moment until i updated Himedere's story and make the formation broke.

And i hate thatt ahhhh!! Anyway, I'm sorry for those who love Ruka it's will normal again for the future chapter!

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

Ruka has known as someone with scary expression and you know his cold expression is one thing that will never dissapear from his face no matter what you do.

But your dream tonight seams really bizarre that you got creep out yourself, why? You wake up from Ruka's voice but not cold one but from his hearty voice yodelling around.

You see him in a bard outfit with a guitar and he smiled from ear to ear "Hellooo my dear dearest!" He said then hug you tightly.

"R-ruka? I-is that you?"

"Of course my (y/n)! It's me your beloved Ruka!" He said.

He lift you and hold you in princess style while start yodelling 'till two of you see a tree at a plain then Ruka sit under the tree and make you sit on his lap like always.

He sing a different song for some time while stroke your head "You sure is cheerful..." You said a bit confused.

"Hm? You hate it?" He asked.

"It's not like i hate it... B-but you normaly more colder..." You said.

"Well, it's great for you to see me like this right? Even though i don't understand what did you mean, i love you anyway so don't worry about such little detail" he said while kissing your forehead.

"That not little though..." You thought to yourself.

"You are wonderful, you know... You give me warm and fluffy feeling everytime i see you and that make me the happiest man alive" he said to you.

You look at him for a moment before say "What make you love me?"

"Hm? What make me love you? Hm... I don't know" he said.

"You don't know?"

"You can't take "you give me warm feeling" as a reason?" Ruka asked back.

"Not that kind of reason... I mean, objectively... What part of me you love?" You asked.

"Oh my silly dearest (y/n)! I don't need any reason to love you! You give me warm feeling and you able to bear me completely and that's enough to make me fall in love with you!" Ruka said while hug you tight.

You blush from his statement but feel relieved at the same time, Ruka start yodelling again and you fall asleep immediately.

You woke up from Ruka's voice calling you and this time not the one yodelling but the cold one "You okay? If you tired you can just sleep in my room" he said.

"Eh?" You said in surprise.

You remembered that today you and Ruka was having a house date at his house and when he play his ps3, you fall asleep while reading a book "You sleep quite long so i thought you maybe want to take a rest"

"N-no! I-its okay! I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, I'm just worried" he said before continue to play his game.

You lean on Ruka's body (which already become a habit of your) and watch him play "Hey Ruka"

"Hmm?"

"Why you love me?" You asked him in curious.

" I don't need any reason to love you... You give me warm feeling and you able to bear me completely and that's enough to make me fall in love with you" he said that make you surprised.

Ruka's answer was exactly the same same Ruka's in your dream, you giggles from the coincidence "What?" He asked.

"No, your answer is exactly the same". You answered.

Suddenly Ruka's aura become dari and he said "Someone say that to you?"

"E-eh? N-no! That's not what i mean!"

You ended up telling Ruka about your dream and he disgusted by the image of him yodelling.