College

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

Makoto was barely accepted at first rate university in Culinary Management together with you who also barely able to get into the same university in (major).

You two still living with your parents since the university is not so far from home so contracting an apartment is unnecessary, he often go somewhere at free times to get inspiration.

And today you two was planning to go somewhere together "As always, can't you coming faster aren't you? You're already a college student!" Makoto said in annoyance.

"Hehe, sorry~ by the way, how's college?" You asked.

Makoto take your hand and start walking before say "Not bad i think, we just start few months ago so it's still about code of ethics and ingredients arrangements"

"Must be fun~"

"How about yours?"

"Pretty fun too!"

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

Yukiya was able to get into first rate university easily in Literature and you're able to get into second rate university in (major)

Since you're in different university, so sometimes it's a bit hard to find time for you two to be together, but you two always have time to search for a book at least once a month.

"Huahh that place is very crowded" you said as you sit at a cafe after book hunting with Yukiya.

"Yeah, this author is very famous so everyone is struggling to get his book" Yukiya said.

"We're lucky to get one though"

"That's right, oh and (y/n) you're okay right? I mean, the place is very crowded that you almost fell right? No injury?" He asked with concern.

You chuckle a bit before say "I'm okay, thank you for your concern, anyway how is your college?"

"Blissful! My university have a very large collection of book at the main library and my lecture involve reading so I'm very happy that i can do my hobby all the time" Yukiya said with a smile on his face.

You smile back at him and genuinely felt happy for him "Good for you Yuki"

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

(I forget to tell you that Mamoru's new born twin siblings is ended up being a boys so they have 9 boys in total and their name, hos mother a bit disappointed but still very happy to have new babies)

Mamoru finally get into first rate university with scholarship from football association and living at the dorm because of intense practice and tight schedule, as for you, you're accepted at first rate university at (major) a year early than Mamoru.

It's been 2 months since you and Mamoru able to meet and finally able to have a daye, you're very happy to be able to meet him again and he  felt so much more happier to the point he always have his hand on you thru the date, sometimes on your shoulder, holding your hand, or even on your waist to keep you close.

As now, after watch a movie you two decided to have lunch at a restaurant while waiting for your order Mamoru playing with your hands "Haha, that's tickles" he said when Mamoru rub your palm.

"Sorry, your hand is beautiful i can't help it, i really missed your touch" Mamoru said making you blush.

"A-anyway! How is the twin?" You asked.

"Yuuma (gentle) and Yuuto (tender)? They just turn 2 years old last month and mom said that he finally able to call my name even it just ended up as Ma-niicha" he said making you chuckle even more.