SPECIAL 30K!!

Hello everyone! It's me! Noura!
Before i say anything I will say this first:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO READ AND SUPPORT MY BOOK!!!

For the first time I was able to make to make a book with 30k read! It's make me feels really happy! But it's was nothing without you guys! So once again! Thank you very much!

When the first time i make this book inever thought that it would even past 5k just like my other book i made around 5 years ago, really, I'm just glad that i decided to make the 7 deres a book.

To be honest, i have really high imagination so it's like character i make is living inside my brain. In fact : Yukiya, Ruka, and Naoto actually is a minor characters from other stories inside my brain but when i make the 7 deres i thought that it's such a waste to keep them just inside my brain so i make take them in. As for they appearance, I can't draw so i trying so hard to find a picture that resembles them the most 😀, even though i could say that Ruka's and Naoto's pic i display not 100% accurate.

Anyway, What's so special from this chapter?

The answer is that i want each of you to comment one question you want to asked the deres

Here

And i will pick 10 question or more (i will reply back when i take your question) and don't forget to display your name! Example :

Name : Kaori
Q : Where is your ticklish spot?

I will make the chapter looks like an interview so the deres will answer your questions freely! And thank you for anyone who decided to contribute!

I will publish the chapter after the next 2 chapter to give you all sometimes to think what kind of questions you would ask but REMEMBER! I WON'T TAKE QUESTIONS THAT INCLUDE:
- Insults
- R juuhachi (r18)

And once again thank you for supporting me as an author! I love you all!

Special thanks from the deres!

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

"I-i don't know how to express it.... But... *Smile warmly* Thank you"

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

"*sob* T-t-thank *sob* y-y-you *sob* very m-m-much!!"

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

"Really?! Is that mean I'm popular now?! Oh wow! Thank you guys!!"

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

*Scratch his cheeks* "Thank you... We really appreciate your support"

Himedere (Minami Kei)

"Of course it would be good! You all have me in it! But of course thats thanks to you all! I gladly accept your love!"

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

"I'm really glad that all of you support us, i hope you will continue so we will be together forever, okay? *Smile*"

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

"*Smirk* Hee?~ you all love me that much huh? I'm touched, thank you very much dear dearest *smile*"