7 Deadly Sin - Kuudere

Kuudere - Kanou Ruka
Hunger Of The Glutton Beast

*WARNING!! THIS ENTIRE SERIES INCLUDE GORE, SENSITIVE ISSUE AND EXPLICIT SCENE, DON'T READ IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

I'm a beast, i feed on human because they are the tastiest food i can get, ambushing human with carriage or wagons is the easiest way to get food, i can eat everything in the forest but human still the most filling for both stomach and magic power.

One day i ambushing and eat several human inside a wagon, i wreck the wagon and start to eat the human with my beast form which have the height of 3 and half meters, big mighty goat-like horn, long and big claw, countless fangs, and a very long hair down to my lower back.

One by one i bite into their flesh, letting no one escape my grasp as i bite into the other one, their scream is one of appetizer for me as they begging for mercy but i care nothing about it, as long as i can fill my stomach, it's all i need.

I eat around 5 adult male human, 3 woman and I'm about to eat the last man alive, a man with red hair and eyes, when I'm about to open my mouth the man swing his knife and slash across my cheeks make my groan and let him go.

The man trying to run away but i grasp him again but this time i squeeze him first, breaking some bones in his tiny body "AGHHHHH!!!!!" The man scream.

I open my mouth once again, but again i was disturbed and this time by a fireball from a woman that coming from the wood, she attack me again and again until i drop the man and flee.

I run toward the mountain where no human can get near me and become my home, i sat down in my cave as my body slowly shrink into my human beast form from lacking magic power and unfit body, my height in this form is just 180cm, i lost all my beastly body except my horn, and my hair get shorter up to my shoulder.

Half of my face and right hand was severely burn from the fireball, i crawling toward a giant baskin which normally small for my beast form, i look down at the water to see my injuries and i saw my pathetic human form, i groan and dip my face into the water, trying to make the burn on my skin disappear.

I lift my soaked face of out the water but the burn is getting worst instead of disappear, i laying down on my side right on my leaf bed trying to slept the pain away even though it's very difficult but finally able to take some nap.

I slept uncomfortably because of fever caused by the burn, the next morning i wake up somehow without the pain i felt yesterday, i walk toward the baskin but the burn injury somehow almost disappear make me confused i look at my hand and it's already warped with some bandages and i know clearly that as a beast i don't have the luxury to have things like bandages.

I look around suspiciously, i sniff around to smell human's scent right on the river not far from my cave, i still can't get back to my beastly form because I'm still weak from yesterday but one weak human won't be hard to take down, also, with this form, one human is enough to fill some space on my stomach.

I take a cloth I usual use as a blanket to cover my upper body since i just use a very loose pant that tied with a thin rope to adjust when i change into my beastly form, i walk sneakily toward the human woman who was doing something at the river, when I'm about to approach my claw toward her neck she turn around, i expect her to scream or be afraid, and I'm ready to pounce on her if she going to run away but instead of doing of I'm expect her to do, she link her fingers with mine make me surprised from the unexpected reaction.

"You're already awake? I'm glad! I found your cave and saw you laying down with a very severe injury and fever! So i take initiative to heal your injuries! But in the middle of it I'm ran out of magic energy and getting hungry so searching for food! Oh! I'm also looking some for you too!" She said while smiling and holding a bucket with some fish inside.