Valentine Day

I'm sorry it's very late ><

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

You always know that even though Makoto is stubborn, he sure is a good looking guy so you did expect to see him got several chocolate from other girl but... "Takatsugi-kun please accept my chocolate" said a girl.

"I'm sorry, but i have girlfriend" He said.

"I-i don't expect you to return my feeling please just accept this" She said.

Makoto sigh then say "You know... You should probably give that to someone you really like and still single... You just waste your feeling for me" Makoto said to her making her sob but nod before leaving.

You who hiding not far from there heard Makoto walk toward you and eventually saw you "You heard that didn't you?" He asked.

"Well... 'i'm sorry, I have a girlfriend' Is just your reason to not eat anymore chocolate right?" You said with a giggle.

"I'm saying the truth but that's also my reason... Really, i have enough of chocolate" he said.

For a week before Valentine day, lot of girl practice his recipes and ask him to taste tested it so he ate so many chocolate from success to failure even before the Valentine day come.

"Well, it's from me~ Please accept it" You said.

"I won't eat it if it's chocolate" He said.

"Just open it"

He sigh then open your Valentine gift and the inside is 4 homemade mango puddings "Now this is what i need" he said while take one and open it immediately.

"Even though it's not chocolate, i know you won't reject any mango pudding" You said.

"Yeah, you know me the best" he said while scooping the smooth mango blissfully.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

You're currently looking around the market trying to find mold that suits Yukiya until you manage to find small mold with different shapes and an idea just come to your brain.

At Valentine day, you give the nicely warped homemade chocolate to Yukiya when you two at his room after school "Happy valentine day Yuki!" You said.

"T-thank you very much (y/n)! I'm so happy! I-its my first time to receive a v-valentine chocolate!" He said with rosy cheeks.

When Yukiya open his chocolate, he expects to get heart shaped chocolate but instead he got dozen of different shaped chocolate, take a minute for Yukiya to notice one of the chocolate  "Ehh... Isn't this... This hat shaped chocolate... It's Sherlock Holmes classic icon right?" He asked with gleaming eyes.

"Yup!" You said.

"No way! Is thr rest of them is icon from books too?!" He said in excitement.

"Guess it!" You said and Yukiya chocolate become guess-the-book-before-eat game and he happily eat the chocolate everytimes he quess right.

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

Mamoru is star of the soccer club and of course that's mean tons of course chocolate is waiting for him, you're about to give your homemade chocolate to him but you can push your way toward him who surrounded by attention seeker girls.

You waiting until he received everything which around two bags of it before the crowd finally gone "Woah... That's insane!" Mamoru said in exhaustion.