Graduation

HELLO EVERYONE!! IT'S ME NOURA!! Man! I finally can write, sorry to make you worry and thank you for your support when I can't use my hands, my left hand still a bit in pain because of the injury from the falling impact but my dominant hand is already okay so here i go~ thank you for waiting and enjoy~

Oh and this chapter is the first indication of this book is near its end TvT

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~

Prologue

The bell was ringing, the pink petal from the sakura is falling together with the tears of students who today get graduate from this school, step forward into the next stage of life, leaving their teenage live, as for you, you watch the school before heard him calling and walking to that special person of your.

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

"Mako-chan!!~~" you said.

"How many times i have to tell you to not calling me that?! Hah... Whatever... Anyway, you're done saying good bye to your friends?" He asked you.

"I have, i was crying a river just now! How about you Makoto?"

He sigh then pat you on the head "Just because we're graduated doesn't mean we won't meet again right? The boys just talking about the different between now and then when we still a freshman"

"Boo! You boys are boring" you said teasing.

"You girls are over dramatic! Let's just go home! I'm hungry!" He said while hold your hand and start walking.

"Yeah!"

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

"Now, now... It's okay Yukiya, i still can meet with them again even after graduated okay?" You said trying to calm Yukiya who can't stop crying.

Yukiya look at you with puffy red eyes "B-but... What if they forget about me?? Then that mean it's our last time to be able to meet right??" Yukiya said.

"Don't worry they won't forget you even if they do forget you just remember that I won't forget you okay? You have me by your side!" You said while smiling at him.

"Ugh... (Y/n)...." He said then crying even more and hug you tight and you pat him on his back.

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

(Yours)
"Please stop pouting" you said to the pouting Mamoru who doesn't want you to graduate before him.

"But I won't see you again at school..." He said with tears on the edge of his eyes.

"You know we can meet up all the time right? Just find the time and let's meet!" You said trying to cheer him up.

"But... I won't see you after my club activity anymore, I won't see you walking on the corridor,i won't be able to eat bento with you anymore, i won't be able to walk home with you anymore!" He said before cried.

"Now, now it's not like it's the end of everything right? You're juat a year younger than me so you just have to bear for it until your graduation right? And if I'm not wrong you're planning to go to the same university as mine right??"

He look at you on the eyes before cried more and hug you "(Y/n)!! I don't want to separate from you!! Waahh!!"

You smiled and keep on cheering for him even though you also felt a bit lonely to imagine your college life without him.

(His)
"Congratulation Mamoru! You finally graduated!" You said to him.

"Yes!! I'm so happy! Finally! I can see you all the time again!!" He said while hug tightly make you lifted from the ground.