When he encounter his favourites things.

Go see "His Personal Identity" chapter for more information.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

Food : Mango pudding
Lunch time is most favourite time for most students in your school, and canteen is the place of battlefield to get their food, but for people who usual bring lunch box like you and Mako that's not necessary.

But today when the bell of lunch rings Makoto run to the canteen immediately with the other boy in your class but you notice that he still brought his lunch.

He told you to go to the roof ahead of him and when he arrived you ask him "You bring your lunch but why you go to the canteen? Is your lunch not enough for you?"

"It's not like that, for this week the canteen sell mango pudding as limited snack" he said while sit beside you and open his lunchbox.

You giggles from his excitement over a cup of mango or you thought it's just a cup... Because after he ate his lunch, he continue to eat 4 cups of mango puddings.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

Animals : Rabbits
You can say that Yukiya is a rarely ask you to go to a date, he would when there's a book he would like to buy but today he eagerly asked you to go to the Zoo at the next town on Saturday.

Of course you agreed with him, it's rare thing afterall but why a zoo is still a mystery for you.

At Saturday, you meet him at the station and go to next town using train. When you arrived Yukiya quickly pull you hand to one direction eagerly and surprisingly he pull you toward a facility called Rabbit Land.

That place is full of rabbit with huge variation of colors and visitor can pet and interect with them directly "I see, so this is why you want to go here so much"

"E-eh? You don't like rabbits?" He asked with worried look.

"It's not like that, i like rabbits just didn't expect you would asked me to go to the place like this"

"W-well... I-i thinking that i rarely ask you out... B-but that not because I don't want to.. but it's because i-i don't where to go.. s-so i thought maybe place i enjoy w-would be g-good" he said with red face.

You smile at him and kiss him on the cheek "I like it~ so don't worry okay?"

His face become even more red before say "Y-y-y-yes"

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

Animals : Dog
"(y/n)" Mamoru called you when you two meet at the corridor.

"Hm? Ah! Mamoru!"

"Do you free this sunday?" He asked.

"I do"

"Then let's go to the dog speciality pet shop you dragged me to last time, I'm ready to get a new puppy and my parents give me money to buy one" he said while smiling face to face.

Your face become bright because you glad to know that Mamoru finally can move on.

You come to the pet shop you once visit and Mamoru's parents give you and Mamoru full permission to choose the dog breed.

When arrived, the place is pretty crowded with both people and dogs, Mamoru play a bit with the puppies with satisfied face "So, have one of them in mind?" You asked.

"Ugh... I can't choose! All of them is so cute and fluffy" he said.

"Hm... What kind of dog you wish to have Mamo?"