When you meet other deres

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

"HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO USE YOUR OWN MONEY, MAMORU?!" You hear Makoto's voice at lunchtime after you deliver some paper to teacher room.

"I-i'm sorry Makoto! I will definitely pay you back after i got my payment from part-time job! I'm swear!" Said a brown haired boy named Mamoru.

"You said the same thing last month!!!"

"I'm sorryyy!!! Please l lend me some moneyy!!!" Mamoru said.

"What's happen here?" you ask.

They tell you what happen and you take conclusion that Mamoru don't want to make her girlfriend treat him like a kid because he couldn't buy food from money shortage, you gigles a bit then take out some money "Here, i can lead you this much" you said and hand the money.

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" Mamoru said while bowed then run to the cafeteria.

"Why did you lend him?!" Makoto said.

"Well, he don't want to make  his girlfriend treat him like a kid... I'm sure that will be embarrassing if she did" you said make Makoto face palm.

"You always like this aren't you..."

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

You walk to the library to meet Yukiya there but you see him sit together with a gray haired boy with green eyes that known as 'the school prince' Minami Kei-senpai.

"S-so that how i think about i-it... B-but i-i didn't think t-that m-my data is 100% a-accurate" Yukiya said to him in nervous tone.

"That's good enough, anyway i want you to find data shares of several companies in certain area" he said giving command to Yukiya.

"Um...  What are you doing?" You said to them.

"Ah! (Y/n), I'm helping Minami-senpai with his works"

"But it's not looks like you 'helping' but its more like you 'work' for him" you think.

"I-i will search for the d-datas later... F-for now let's t-take a break" Yukiya said.

"Well, it's time my girlfriend walking around anyway... I will see you later, oh... And don't forget about considering my offer" he said then walk away.

"Offer?" You ask.

"He ask me to work at his company and become his assistant and secretary... But i don't quite ready yet" Yukiya said.

"Hoo... Yukiya you unexpectedly good at that kind of job" you said.

"Well... I was also surprised"

You chatting about things with Yukiya but you forget to ask how can Yukiya stuck with a man like Minami?

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

It's lunchtime, but you haven't see Mamoru at all today and you guest that Mamoru must have running around the school searching for someone to teach him since exam start next week.

You looking around the school and just exactly like you guest, Mamoru was clinging to a pinkish-blonde haired boy and whine to him loudly.

"YUKIYAAAA!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!! MY PARENTS GOING TO CALL A TUTOR IF I GOT 2 RED MARKS AND I WON'T HAVE MUCH TIME WITH (Y/N)!!!!!!"

"B-but Aoki-san i-i don't really have m-much time t-to teach y-you... I-i'm going to s-study together with m-my g-girlfriend after school for the whole w-week" Yukiya said.