Little peak of next book~

Hello everyone! Its me! Noura! And here a little peek of a story the next book MAY contain, it's to give you alittle bit of a picture so it's easier to make a decision, so.. here you go~

1. The 7 Deres Husband Scenario

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)
"Having you as my wife... Is the greatest thing i could ever got in my life"

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)
"I could do this because you're always here for me"

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)
"This medal, this honor and this win, everythings i got on this field is a gift for my beloved wife!"

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)
"You're my world... Without you I'm just an empty soul without a reason to life"

Himedere (Minami Kei)
"You're a shining diamond in a sea of gem, the queen of my heart and the only mother for my future children"

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)
"What's matter in this world is you, i will hunt those who dare lay their hand on you... Even if that's mean to hell i go"

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)
"The greatest anee of all time? Of course it's you, the only beautiful fierce woman who can stand by my side"

2. The 7 Youkai Lover Scenario

Tengu (Kiritsugu)
"You... Are weird, when every human afraid of me, you're approach me... Am i not scary for you?"

Kitsune (Akira)
"From today, your life is in my hand and from today too... you're mine"

Kirin (Kirin)
"Your soul is very kind, I'm indebt and one day i will repay your kindness"

Bakeneko (Sora)
"I promised her to protect you, so until either of us die, i will always be by your side"

Kamaitachi (Toshiaki)
"You... Smells nice.... Female, why I don't want to kill you?"

Tanuki (Yuuta)
"Ne! Ne! Why are you so different from other human??"

Tsukumogami (Haru)
"I have been watching for a hundred year... But since she died, i fall asleep and can't wake up... But when you open that door, your existence alone is calling me... As if somethings inside you is knowing me from long times ago..."

3. The 7 Pokémon Boyfriend Scenario

Charizard
"Sky is where i belong, where i can be my self and relax and somehow, i see sky in your eyes"

Blastoise
"I never love you as a trainer... But i love you as... No, nevermind"

Serperior
"Such a cute small human, you shouldn't be in this danger place girl"

Garchomp
"Something inside you stop me from kill you, are you sure you're really a human?"

Gallade
"Run when you can, other Pokémon won't give you a second change to life"

Lucario
"Eyes only can see what appear on the surface, but i only can see souls and souls never lie... And your soul... Is the most beautiful soul i ever see...."

Mismagius
"Hello human girl, want to bet with me? I will sing a song, and what it will give to you? A fortune? A blessing? Or... A death?"