100K SPECIAL ANSWER!!

The 7 Deres - 100k Answer

Hello everyone, it's Noura i want to give you warning before you read this, the last two deres (Nao and Renji) going to get a hit by me because they violated the secret rules we have set before answering, so please don't think of me as a bully because i don't hate them.

So please enjoy it~ *bow*

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~

Hello everyone! Meet with me again and our beloved boys...

"THE DERES!"

"So today!" Naoto said.

"We will!" Makoto said.

"Answer!~" Kei said.

"All questions...." Ruka said.

"Y-you have asked!" Yukiya said.

"At the previous!!!!" Mamoru said

"100k Special Chapter~" Renji said.

"Okay! Let's not waste any time and straight to the question!" I said.

FIRST QUESTION

"Okay! First question is from Makoto-chan" i said.

"That's.... My name?" Makoto asked.

"Yes, her name is same as yours, she asked : "hIt or mIsS- Jkjk~ say, what will you do if you get kidnapped with by a stranger? Cry like a baby?" :v"

"I probably will... " Yukiya said with teary eyes.

"Run before it's happen~" Mamoru said.

"Uh... It's probably not that easy right? I probably will do my best to free my self and ran away then call the police for it" Makoto said.

"I have mastered the art of ran away, from freed my self from any kind of restrain to silent step" Kei said.

"Oh wow, you can do that?" Mamoru asked.

"I had kidnapped several times before" he said.

"What about you guys?" I asked the rest.

"Get the sh*t out of them" Renji, Naoto and Ruka said with scary aura.

"Then tied them to get revenge" Renji and Naoto add.

"I won't go that far" Ruka said sweat dropping.

"What will you use? I will use any plank or baseball bat would be good~" Renji asked to Nao.

"Scissors~" Naoto said.

"Wow! Wow! Now that's too far! To the next question!" I said stop them to get any further.

SECOND QUESTION

"This one is from Fatin-chan "What is your best moments with your girlfriend?""

"Everytimes we go on a date i think, because at that time is the time i felt we're really a couple... Because she become a little girlfriend-like touchy feeling, other than that she more like a dog i think" Makoto said.

"Mine is when she quietly accompany me working in my room to make sure I'm not go over board, when she's there i could working twice faster than normal, maybe because she relax me" Kei said.

"When she agree to strolling the town together with me, visiting the turf of my family territories, she seems so curious and innocent when we did, make her easier to tease" Renji said while smirking.

"When we are reading a same book and discuss it together!" Yukiya said ehile smiling blissfully.

"When I'm at a match and i could see her cheering for me from the supporters chairs, that's encouraging me and win or lose become as if its doesn't matter because she is there for me" Mamoru said.