His favorite workout/exercise

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

Makoto might looks like someone who doesn't like sport but in reality Makoto actually felt fine with sport.

He might not like most people who can do sport for hours, Makoto do sport only to keep his body healthy and burn some calories since he eat a lot for experimenting and studying food.

He doesn't aiming for six pack or huge muscle but his habit of maintaining his body resulting in some muscles definition.

As for now days, Makoto visit a batting cage center to hit some baseballs 3-4 times in a month for 3 hours each session and some scheduled workout during the day he doesn't go there.

"I'm going to the batting center" he said when he is about to go in front of his house.

"Okay~ Becareful Mako!" His mother replied.

Makoto go out to the batting cages using a bicycle, he bring a bag with towel, water and banana bread he make this afternoon because yup, he go to the batting cages at evening after he done with all the chores.

When he arrived the owner had his usual place ready "Oh! You came on the right time kid! I just finish cleaning your usual place!" Said the owner.

"I'm not a kid uncle, and here i make some banana bread today" Makoto said as he hand the package he had prepared for the owner.

"Ohh! You don't need to do this everytime since you pay me ya know! But who could refuse a delicious food from such a good chef like you are! Gyahahaha!" Said the owner, accepting the gift.

" I just like giving food uncle, well, 3 hours like always" he said as he hand the money.

"Thanks kiddo! Enjoy your cage!" He said as he take a bite of the banana bread Makoto just gave "Uwahh delicious!!"

Makoto chuckled from the owner reaction, one positif point for the banana bread.

Makoto came inside the cage, he did some stretching before take the provided wooden bat and setting the ball launching machine.

"Okay... Here i go.." he said as he take the position to hit the ball.

His eyes never leave the machine, ever since he start coming to the batting cage center he almost never miss any ball from that machine, so today too, he won't lose.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

Yukiya HATE exercise, like really, it's hot, it's tiring, it's unnecessarily using energy but he know that exercise is important so the only exercise he done is medium exercise for people with asthma and Yoga with his sister and mother twice a week everytime it's his time to taking care of his mother, right before Yukina go home.

This doesn't really resulting in Yuki had muscle but his body fat count is small to begin with and the yoga keep his body to function like a human should.

And today is the day he taking care of his mother, he arrived at 8 am and Yukina already with her yoga clothes with his mother.

The yoga start as soon as he arrived so he come with his exercise attire "There you're, get ready Yuki" Yuki-nee said, already in her yoga clothes.

"Oh my! This gentleman going to join us?" Said his mom.

"It's Yukiya, mom" Yukiya said, smiling sadly.

Yukina tie her hair and start the instruction "Now breath in... And breath out... " She said as she start the yoga poses.

"Ow ow ow" Yukiya said as he struggle to mimic his sister, Yukiya rarely do exercise and he also doesn't have a flexible body.