His Childhood Memory

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

At this memory, Makoto's mother is very ill and barely able to so anything herself, his father rarely home because of work and he's the one who done all the chores in the house.

Makoto's father always home very late and Makoto himself work his small 10 years old body so hard to take care of his mother and the house so he always sleep early because of exhaustion and he have to wake up early and make breakfast and such so he almost never see his father but one night he gets up to go to the toilet, on the way to the toilet he come across his parents bedroom.

The room light is on and the door is slightly open, it's seem that his father just got home so Makoto take a peek and listening to their conversation, his father lay beside his mother still in work clothes "You're getting so pale..." His father said as he stroke his mother's face.

"I'm going to be okay... Our little Mako is taking care of me..." His mother said with a smile.

His father sigh and say "I'm feel bad to leaving everything in the house to him... He is supposed to play outside being rowdy like a normal 10 years old boy..."

His mother stroke his father's face back and say "I'm also feels bad... but that doesn't mean you're abandoned him or anything... you're doing your best as well... You're working so hard everyday... you even take a part-time job after your work... I hope you will take a good care of yourself too and take some rest"

"I can't... I need to have the money for your surgery as soon as we get the heart donor, you just need to think about your health okay?" His father said.

"Thank you... I will do my best to get better as soon as possible so i can properly be a mom and wife i should have been"

Makoto look away from his parents bedroom and continue walking to the toilet, as he walk he thinking about putting his father's favourite food in tomorrow's bento.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

"Wake up buddy! Sun is up!" Said a man while burst open small Yukiya's room door.

"Morning daddy...." Yukiya said as he slowly getting up.

"Sun is up!~ Sun is up!~ What a day we gonna have~ up with you now! Wohoo!" His father sang as he gather Yukiya up and carry him to the dining table and sit him down on his chair "Okay buddy! Wait here and i will go get your nee-san!" His father said as he pat Yukiya's head.

Yukiya smiled then nod before his father go, Yukiya look around and saw his mother on the kitchen "Morning mommy..." Yukiya said sleepily to his mother.

"Morning Yuki-kun, you're a good boy today too... gets up right away when daddy wake you up, mommy's so proud of you" Yukiya's mom said as she walk toward him with foods in hand then give Yukiya a kiss on the head.

Waken up by energized father and a praise from a kind mother take away his sleepiness and Yukiya start talking about his plan today at the kindergarten happily to his mother "Mommy today Yuki is going to read some book with (l/n)-chan! And then.."

(A/n : yes, you two go to same kindergarten but change so much when meet again so none of you remember each other)

It's always take a while for Yukina to wake up, after 10 minutes or so Yukiya's father come with Yukina on his arm then sit her down on her chair "Okay! Everyone's here! Let's eat! Itadakimasu!" His father said start the breakfast.

"Itadakimasu!" Said Yukiya and his mother.

"Itadaki..." sleepy Yukina said.

After breakfast, everyone get ready to go on with their day, Yukina go to the elementary school with her friends and Yukiya go to the kindergarten with his father using bicycle "Becareful on your way everyone" Yukiya's mother said on the front door.