Sport Day

Sports day is a day where every class will be shared into 4 teams : Red, White, Blue and Yellow then they have to compete with class at different team.

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

You and Makoto is choosen to do the 2 people 3 legs race because you classmates think that you two might have good chemistry ao they choose you.

"Just follow my command okay? When i say right move your right leg and when  say left move your left leg" Makoto said while tied his right leg with your left leg.

"Are you sure it's going to be alright?" You asked.

"Just don't messed up your rhythm, one fall and we will so left behind"

"Okay"

At the race, you attentively follow Makoto's command and make you two able to get the first place "First place!! I'm so glad!!""

"Well, you did your best" Mako said while pat you head in satisfaction.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

You and Yukiya was decided to join a quiz race where the runner have to run through obstacles to the finish line but every obstacles is closed until the one who take the quiz able to answer a contention question correctly, You are the runner and Yukiya is the answerer.

"Do your best Yukiya!" You said to him before the race start and Yukiya nod with determination.

At first everyone run at the same time until they reach the first obstacle which you have to crawl under a net "Okay! First question! To open the obstacle! Who isbthe creator of classical music moonli-" said the host but cat by Yukiya hit the bottom "Blue team!"

"Ludwig van Beethoven!" Yukiya said and make your obstacle open.

You do the obstacle and the host say the next question "2x+3y = 3 but 3x-y=10, what you get from 2x-y? Explain the answer!"

Every answerer freeze from that question except Yukiya who hit the bottom after 3 second "x equals 3 and y equals -1! Then put it inside the question and make it 2 times 3 and minus 1 change to plus! So it's make 6 plus 1 equal 7!" Yukiya said make your obstacles open.

For the rest of the obstacles Yukiya gives no mercy at any question and make you finish without let any runner do even one obstacle.

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

"You join the 100m run for your club?" you asked Mamoru who currently prepare for the run.

"Yup, it's an event to let club to win more money for club needs for 3 months and our club usually lose to the track and field club" Mamoru said.

You remembered that the soccer club and the track and field club is always compete with each other even before you get into highschool "Do your best Mamo" you said.

"Yup!" Mamoru said with a nod.

Mamo start the run with members of baseball, basketball, and track and field club, all of them start running slowly then get even more faster around the middle and near the end, he was neck to neck with the track and field club then successfully got the first place with just few centimeters.

You're about to celebrate it but Mamoru suddenly fall right after the finish "MAMO?!" you said in shock.

You run to him and saw that he is breathing heavily "MAMO ARE YOU OKAY?!" You said to him.

"Just... Run... Out... Of... Breath...." He said.

After that, you know that his speed may win from the track and field member but his breath is much more limited so that run really burn his lung so even though he won the aftermath is awful.