~ A mountain lion? ~

Stiles and Y/n were walking down the hall when he suddenly stopped her.
«I thought I told you to stay home» He said to her.

«And I didn't» She said shooting him a sarcastic smile.

«So what happened yesterday?»He finally asked.

«Wow finally! I thought you would never ask» She said which caused him to give her a mocking face.«Well the Alpha came to give us a little visit at the store. I don't think he was very happy with the movies we had so he ended up killing another worker» Y/n said sarcastically not taking the situation seriously. His eyes widened at her words and sighed loudly.

«Are you okay though?»He asked

«Yes Stiles I already told you» She said annoyed at his question.

«You know you keep saying that but I don't believe you»

«I'm fine» She said giving him a small smile hoping to convince him. He sighed finally giving up and pulled out his phone.

«Why isn't he answering his phone?» Stiles said to himself. Y/n assumed he was talking about Scott.

«He's probably with Allison since it's her birthday» She said. Y/n called Allison this morning to wish her a happy birthday. Y/n and her have gotten more close since she's kind of dating one of her best friends.

«What?» Scott asked annoyed on the other side of the phone. He spoke so loud that Y/n could even hear him.

«Finally!Have you gotten any of my texts?» The boy in front her asked but now couldn't hear the boy he was talking to.

«Do you have any idea what's going on?Lydia is totally M.I.A, Jackson looks like he's got a time bomb inserted in his face, Y/n won't talk to me and another innocent guy is dead. You have to do something» He said angrily at his friend ignoring the glare she was giving him.

«I told you what happened! What do you mean I don't talk to you?» She asked

«I can tell that you keep lying to me» He said. She turned away crossing her arms annoyed knowing that it was true.

«Something!» Stiles said to Scott ignoring her.
He put his phone back in his pocket. She started to walk away with Stiles following her behind trying to keep up with her.

«Where are you going?»

«I am going to see Lydia so you can head home now » She said pushing the door to get out of the building.

«I'm coming with you» He said as she turns away to face him looking at him in the eyes.

«You don't have to»

«I want to.Plus you need a ride to go there»He said grinning at her. Y/n sighed loudly giving up walking towards his jeep.

~~~~~~

«Hello Miss Martin» Y/n said as she opened the door.

«Y/n? Hi and this is?» He asked looking at Stiles confused.

«This is Stiles. We're here to see Lydia and see how she's holding up after what happened yesterday» She said smiling at her.

«Yes of course! She would be happy to see you» She said as she lead as towards Lydia's room. She opened the door to reveal Lydia in bed with her pyjamas. «Lydia, Y/n and Stiles are here to see you» She said as they entered the room looking at Lydia.

«What the hell is a Stiles?» Lydia said looking so confused. She didn't look like herself it was weird to see her like that.

«She took something to calm her nerves» Miss Martin admitted.Y/n nodded towards her before looking back at Lydia.