~Venomous~

Y/n was being dragged by Stiles around the school halls trying to find Scott. Stiles hasn't exactly told her what happened so she just followed him without questions. He pulled her inside the english classroom noticing Scott already sitting there and took a sit behind Scott finally letting go Y/n as she sat down to her sit.

« Dude, I just talked to my dad who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible horrible very very bad news. » Stiles said. Y/n furrowed her eyes confused turning back to look at them and noticed the both of them looking at someone beside her.

« I think I already know. » Scott said pointing towards the person. Y/n turned her head to see who they were talking about and met eyes with Isaac. He was smirking at her noticing that she had finally seen him and lifted his hand giving her a small wave. Y/n's eyes widened at him wondering what he was doing there and returned the wave.

~~~~~~~~~

« Okay so I only found one thing online called the Kanima. Its a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers. » Stiles said while Y/n and Scott followed him out the classroom.

« That thing was not a jaguar. » Scott said.

« Yeah and I don't know about Y/n but I'm not exactly a murderer. » Stiles said making Y/n scoff.

« Some people would call me one. » Y/n said with a smirk on her face noticing the blank stare she received from both of her friends.
« Anyways, so last night I finally decided to go over my mothers things since Derek said that she knew some thing about this Kanima and stayed up all night searching for something but I couldn't find a single thing. »

« Are you sure? » Scott asked.

« Yes I'm sure. I mean there were something written about werewolves and something's called banshees but nothing on Kanima. » Y/n said getting annoyed.

« Okay. But right now we need to figure out what it wants. I mean you did see it kill somebody. » Scott said turning to Stiles. « Which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead. » Scott started rambling making Stiles look at him in disbelief.

« You know sometimes I really begin to question this " Friendship" » Stiles argued making Y/n laugh.

« Okay let's calm down. We also need to figure out what Derek's pets are doing here? I mean I'm pretty sure they're not here just because they want to learn. So my guess is either they know who the kanima is or they want something with us. » Y/n said making them turn to look at her. They knew she was right but the problem is they had no idea what to do.

« She's right. Which is why we need to find out what they want. » Scott said.

« Don't worry I think I've got an idea. » Y/n said starting to walk away from them but Stiles grabbed her wrist stopping her. Y/n raised her eyebrows looking down at him hand that was gripping her wrist and looked back at him confused.

« Wait..wait, You can't just use your mind things on Erica again. Especially in school. » Stiles said looking directly in her eyes with concern.

« Who said anything about Erica? » Y/n said smiling at him. His eyes widened at her words now realizing what she meant.
« Stiles, Dont worry. I won't use my mind things like you say it. » She said removing his hand off her wrist and grabbing his hand squeezing it hoping that it would reassure him.
« Unless I have to. » She said looking back at Scott that was watching them from behind, raising her eyebrow wanting his approval. He smiled nodding slowly letting her do what she had in mind. She turned her head back to Stiles meeting his eyes smiling at him before letting him go.
« Now you go do your lesson with Coach and have a normal school lesson. »
She started walking away from them feeling their eyes on her knowing that Stiles wasn't okay with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was sitting in french class bouncing her leg anxiously as she listened to the lesson that was taught by Miss Morrell who also happens to be Alan's sister. As much as Y/n loved Alan, she did not like his sister. She always felt like she was being watched by her, as if she was observing every move she was making. She felt uncomfortable around her.

As she was scribbling on her textbook Y/n noticed something at the corner of her eye. Y/n raised her head turning to look towards the door, her eyes widened at the sight. She made eye contact with Peter Hale...She noticed his smirk growing as he met eyes with her. Something was wrong Y/n thought. She watched him slowly step away from the door and walk away. Y/n felt her heart exploding but she took a deep breath calming herself. She raised her hand getting Miss Morrell's attention.

« Yes Y/n? » She asked.

« Can I go to the bathroom please? » Y/n asked.

« En français Y/n » Miss Morrell said. Y/n rolled her eyes getting annoyed at how she decided to bother her with using french in this kind of situation.

« Puis-je utiliser les toilettes s'il vous plaît? » Y/n said giving her a forced smile. Miss Morrell nodded her head signaling that she could go. Y/n gathered her things noticing the looks she received from both Allison and Matt and walked out the door. She looked around the halls finally seeing Peter standing in the middle of the halls looking back at her before starting to walk further into the empty halls. Y/n slowly followed right behind him but he suddenly turned to the hall to the left leaving Y/n's sight. She quickly started running towards the direction he went but bumped into someone.

« Y/n? » She heard the person say stopping her but her eyes never left Peter.

« Fuck. » She cursed under her breath before looking up to find Isaac looking at her confused with his hands on her shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo! Sorry this chapter is a little short but don't worry new chapters will be coming soon! Also just of some of you didn't get that the Peter that Y/n was seeing was the dead Peter that Lydia was also seeing in the series. Anyways I hope you enjoy this.

Hope you have a good day and stay safee !! <<333