~ She's dead~

"What?" Stiles said annoyed as he and Scott walked side by side getting ready to go to whatever party the were going to.

" What do you mean " What?"?" Scott asked looking at him confused while he shoved his hands in his pockets.

" i mean what, and you know what." Stiles said nudging him.

"What "What?" Scott asked getting even more confused seeing how they weren't getting far to they conversation.

"That look you were giving." Stiles said pointing at his face annoyed.

"I didn't give a look." Scott said ignoring him.

" There was a distinct look, Scott." Stiles said as they continued walking.

"What look?" Scott asked starting to get annoyed.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles said snapping at him.

"It's not that. It seems a little weird going to a different high schools party." Scott told him as he shrugged his shoulders.

"What? Would you...Oh my god, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia, no..." He said but hesitated saying the last name.

"No Y/n?" Scott said raising his eyebrows at him. Stiles turned to him with a annoyed look as he let out a sigh and nodded.

"Yes. Tonight we're moving on!" Stiles said getting excited as they spotted the house with the loud music while people walked inside.

"Finally, you're here. I've been waiting for ages." Y/n said making her way up to them. Stiles looked at her trying to process that she was standing in front of her and looked at Scott trying to suppress a groan.

"No Y/n." Scott whispered to him as he smirked at him.

"What?" Y/n asked them as they both turned to look at her.

" Nothing. Uh..What are you doing here?" Stiles asked scratching the back of his neck as he tilted his head at her.

"Scott texted me saying you were going to a party so i thought i could join you." She said smiling at them.

Stiles turned to Scott glaring at him as the werewolf smiled at him innocently and looked back at Y/n forcing a smile.

" Are you sure you can be here? I mean it's night time and it can be pretty dangerous." Stiles said raising his eyebrows at her.

"It's fine as long as i'm with you guys. I mean do you not want me here?" Y/n asked confused on why he acting this way.

"No, no. I..You can stay. Actually it's great that you're here." Stiles said panicked. Turning her head to Scott, she raised an eyebrow at him questioning his behavior but the boy only shrugged at her.

"Okay, can we go now? I need a drink." Y/n said turning away from them and walking up to the door with Scott and Stiles following behind as they silently fought.

As they made it to the entrance, Y/n looked around seeing people holding their red cup drinking and dancing around. It wasn't that big of a party but it was still pretty big.

"So what kind of party is this?" Y/n asked turning to look at Stiles.

Looking back at her, Stiles opened his mouth to answer her but he was quickly cut off by someone calling his name.

"Stiles! Hi." A girl said walking up to him with a smile on her face.

"Hey! There's the birthday girl-" Stiles said smiling at her but before he could finish his sentence the blond girl hugged him pressing her lips on his.