~ Terrified ~

" How long has he been gone?" Y/n asked Derek as she stared at him in worry.

Y/n had promised Isaac that she would come back but now he was the one that was gone. She was scared. Scared of what would happen to him. Scared of what Deucalion would do to him.

"Right after you left. He went looking for Erica and Boyd and it seems like he found them." Derek said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Do you have any idea where they could be?" She asked.

"No, but i'm sure that it's somewhere that we won't find." Derek said pressing his lips together. Loosing your own pack was really hurting him. It was like he was loosing a part of himself.

" I can talk to him. He can maybe let them go. Just let me help you." Y/n said but Derek grabbed her shoulder stopping her.

"You can't.  You just got back safe. Who knows what he might do next. Maybe i won't be there to get you in time."

Y/n stared out the window as she thought about Isaac. A week had passed and still no sign of him.
She was starting to lose hope.

"It's not a double date. It's a group thing." Lydia said as she playfully glared at Allison.

"Do they know it's a group thing? Cause i told you I'm not ready to get back there." Allison asked smirking at the strawberry blond.

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia argued. Allison shrugged her shoulders and looked back at her with a smirk.

"I know I didn't." Y/n suddenly said as she leaned forward trying to get in their conversation. Looking at her in surprise they both looked at her through the rear mirror.

" We thought you fell asleep from how quiet it was." Lydia said smiling at her which made Y/n scoff.

" You're lucky I wasn't. I mean listening to you two talk about your boy problems is just not that fun."
She said rolling her eyes playfully. Allison let out a chuckle and turned to look at her.

"Like you don't have any boy problems." Allison said squinting her eyes at her challenging. Scoffing Y/n squinted her eyes back at her and chuckled.

" I dont." Y/n said sitting back as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, right." Lydia said not believing her.

"It's true. I have other things to worry about than boys." Y/n said shrugging her shoulders.

"What about Stiles?" Allison said smirking at her. Looking at her confused, Y/n tilted her head wondering what she was talking about.

" What about him?" She asked.

"Come on, if nothing happened between you two then you would've been with him right now but instead you have been hanging out with us for the past week." Allison said resting her chin on her seat as she smiled at Y/n.

It was true that Y/n hadn't seen Stiles since that day she came back home. It wasn't like Y/n was avoiding him but more like she needed some time for herself to process everything and both Stiles and Scott understood that. Y/n would often hear Stiles calling Alan at least once a day to check up on her and it kind of annoyed her. She wanted him to come see her but she was too afraid to reach out.

Seeing the look on Y/n's face, Lydia and Allison immediately understood that it was something that bothered her. They both knew what happened to her and immediately understood that it was something sensitive that she probably didn't want to talk about.