~ Time to say goodbye~

Everything was going so fast. Y/n didn't have time to process everything. She tried her best focusing on finding the Nemeton but with everything that happened, she struggled.

Flinching at the sound of thunder, Y/n snapped out of her thoughts. She was sitting inside the Jeep next to Stiles while they rode around the woods. It was dark now and the rain was progressively getting worst so it was hard to see.

Scott went with Allison and Isaac to the Argents house hoping to find anything that could help them get a scent. Y/n felt like it was wrong to get separated but she didn't say anything.

Noticing the anxiety coming off of Stiles , Y/n turned her head to look at him and found him frowning while he gripped the steering wheel.

" Calm down, Stiles." She said with a soft voice gaining his attention.

Letting out a scoff, Stiles shook his head keeping his eyes in front of him.
" I can't calm down. You know it." He told her with annoyance.

If it weren't for the situation they were in right now, Y/n would probably get annoyed with him but she understood his feelings. It would be like to say that Y/n wasn't anxious at all right now. They only had a couple of minutes to find the sheriff with Melissa and Mr. Argent. A few minutes before the eclipse.

Pressing his foot on the accelerator, Stiles gripped the steering wheel trying to keep it steady. The sound of the wind had gotten more agressive and it started to worry Y/n.

" Maybe you should slow down a little.." Y/n said squinting her eyes trying to see through the heavy rain.

Ignoring her, Stiles pressed on the accelerator once again.
" Come on." He said to himself squinting his eyes trying to see.

" Wait, Stiles. Slow down." Y/n said louder seeing how they couldn't see anything through the fog.

Seeing branches of tree being flown towards them, the two flinched at the sigh noticing how violent the wind had gotten. Slowly loosing control over the steering wheel, Stiles looked back in front of him trying to keep his hands steady before their eyes widened.

" Wait, Stiles. Watch out!" She yelled noticing a tree appearing in front of them before feeling something hit her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letting out a groan, Y/n blinked her eyes trying to adjust her vision. She let out a cough noticing the smoke before she finally took notice of her surrounding.

Her eyes widened as she looked towards where Stiles was last sitting. Removing her seatbelt, Y/n quickly reached over to Stiles seeing the blood on his head.

" Stiles?" She called out feeling panicked.

Grabbing his cheek to face him, Y/n breathed heavily  shaking her head before bringing her ear close to his chest trying to listen to his heart but seeing how loud the storm was, Y/n couldn't hear anything.

" Stiles. Wake up. Please. Wake up." She said shaking his shoulders trying to wake him up.

Seeing how he didn't move, Y/n but her lip as tears slowly formed in her eyes.
" No, no, no. Wake up." She said louder this time.

Letting out a gasp, Stiles opened his eyes wide meeting Y/n. He crunched his face feeling the sudden pain on his head and reached his hand on his forehead but Y/n quickly grabbed his wrist stopping him.