~ Almost ~

« I got a meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened to Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot so that means... » Sheriff stood in front of Scott, Isaac and Y/n as he explained to them to situation. Y/n kept squeezing Scott's hand in worry at the mention of Stiles name and looked towards Sheriff.

«I don't know what that means... » The sheriff shook his head trying to concentrate as they all looked at him in pity.
« Look, If he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him.. »

« We'll call you. » Y/n cut him giving him as reassuring smile.

« Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him. » Scott said.
The sheriff looked back at the three nodding his head before he walked away leaving them.

« Is that everyone ? » Scott asked as they watched Coach leave the room.

« I think so. » Isaac said looking around to see how they were the only ones left.
Scott grabbed the door of a locker, breaking it and grabbing the shirt and shoe that were inside.

« Is that Stiles locker? » Y/n asked as she watched Scott drop the door of the locker. Isaac turned around looking at Scott before he spoke up.

« You're gonna find him by scent? » He asked as he watched Scott sniff the shirt in his hand.

« Yeah. We both are. » Scott reply tossing him the shoe.

« Okay? What do I do? » Y/n asked making them both turn to her.

« You, are gonna wait here while we look for him. » Scott said patting her shoulder.

« No. I don't want to sit here and wait for you guys to find him. He's my best friend too. I want to help. I'm sure I can find some things in my mom's book that could help us then we can-»

« Y/n, we'll find him. It's okay. Me and Isaac will find him by scent. You can go to his house and we will send him there as soon as we do. » Y/n continued glaring at him before she sighed in defeat nodding slowly at him. She knew she couldn't help them and would only slow them down.

«  How come you get his shirt and I get the shoe? » Isaac asked as he look at the shoe in his hand. Y/n turned to him glaring.

« That's what you're worried about right now? » Y/n said but Isaac smirked at her and shrugged. Scott then suddenly nudged them both, making them look up and saw Derek standing there, watching them.

« We need to talk. » Derek said before Peter came out from his hiding spot making both Y/n's and Scott's eyes widen.

« All of us. » Peter said with a smile.

« What the hell is this? » Scott said eyeing Peter.

« You know, I though the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station. » Derek said making Y/n turn to Scott and hit his arm.

« What? You never told me about that? What the hell are you doing talking to him. » Y/n said shouting making Scott rub his arm from her hit.

« Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?» Scott argued looking between Y/n and Derek.

« Might go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous.» Peter said with a smirk remembering his date with Melissa.

« Shut up! » The three of them shouted while Isaac stood there confused.

«  Who is he? » Isaac asked leaning towards both
Y/n and Scott hoping that Derek and Peter wouldn't hear.

« That's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat. » Y/n explained as the three of them glared at the werewolf that was now back and alive.