~An evil witch? ~

Y/n and Stiles were running trying to find Scott around school. Stiles had come up to her earlier explaining to her who is gonna be Derek's next victim and she knew they had to stop them. They ran up to the cafeteria finally spotting Scott sitting alone by himself on a table. He looked lost. Y/n's eyes softened at the sight of him and walked up to him.

« Scott...Do you see that? » Stiles asked him pointing at a empty seat. Y/n placed herself behind Scott patting him on the back.

« What? It's an empty table. » Scott asked them confused.

« Yeah, but whose empty table? » Y/n asked. Y/n watched Scott carefully as his eyes widened finally realizing.

« Boyd »

~~~~~~~~
« I'm gonna go to the ice rink and see if he's there. And if he's not at home you call me, got it? » Scott said as the three of them walked through the halls but Stiles suddenly stopped.

« What? » Scott asked looking at him confused.

« Maybe we should let him. » Stiles said. Y/n watched him with wide eyes not believe what words came out of his mouth.

« You're joking right? » Y/n said to Stiles as he glanced at her.

« You said Derek's giving them a choice, right? » Stiles said trying to prove his point. Scott rolled his eyes at him pulling him.

« We can't. » Y/n said furiously.

« You got to admit, Erica looks pretty good. » Y/n her eyes at him getting annoyed at how ignorant he was sounding right now.

« How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head? » Scott argued with him.

« All right, all i'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility. » Stiles said.

« They all are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible. »

« Maybe. But it doesn't that you have to deal with it alone. » Y/n said looking at Scott and watching his eyes soften at her.

« All right, I'm with you. And i also got to say this newfound of heroism is making me very attracted to you. » Stiles said making Y/n chuckle.

« Shut up. » Scott said annoyed at his best friend.

« No seriously. Do you want to just try making out for a sec? » Stiles said stopping them.

« Okay okay, you lovers can continue that later once we take care of this thing. » Y/n said pulling them apart.

« Oh you're always ruining the fun Y/n! » Stiles yelled to her as she and Scott walked out of the school.

~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Scott looked up at the ice rink in front of them hoping that Boyd would be here. Y/n took a deep breath knowing that he would probably not be alone but she had to put the courage and face him again. Derek.

« You really didn't have to come » Scott said breaking the silence beside her.

« I know but i wanted to » Y/n said turning her head to look at him.

« You know I could deal with it alone » Scott said raising his eyebrow at her. Y/n rolled her eyes at him with a smile forming on her face.

« Like I said. You don't have to always deal with it alone. I'm here...I'll always be here. » Y/n said before turning back her head towards the entrance. « Okay...you ready? » Y/n asked giving him a glance as she saw him nod and start to walk in inside. As they got inside they immediately spotted Boyd cleaning the ice rink on top of a small truck.