~ Your anchor~

The three friend were walking out of class when Stiles immediately stopped them.

«It's her» Stiles spoke

«What do you mean?»He asked lost at what his friend was trying to say.

«He means Allison» Y/n answered for the boy who was nodding at her.

«Remember the night of the first lacrosse game you told me you heard her voice on the field» The boy started to say.

«I did»The werewolf confirmed

«So that's what brought you back so you could score»He finished explaining.«And then at the locker room you didn't kill her I mean not like you tried to kill us.» He said gesture the two of them.«What we're trying to say is that she brings you back.» He finished.

«No no no that's not always true because every time I'm kissing her or-uh touching her-» He said but immediately cut him off as soon as she understood what he was saying.

«No that's not the same because every time you do that you're just thinking about sex.» She said looking up to the werewolf finding him smirking at himself and rolled her eyes at him.« Like you're doing right know. Stop thinking about that» She said slapping his arm.

«Yeah sorry» He said shaking his head focusing on the conversation.

«It's fine. Look back at the classroom when you were holding hands that was different okay?
Y/n was right. She doesn't make you weak I think she keeps you in control.» Y/n turned to look at him with her eyes widened in surprise at his words.

« Wow Stiles just admitted that I was right for once.I take back everything this is a great day» She said making Scott chuckle as Stiles glared at her  giving her a mocking face.

«Anyways she's kind of like your anchor»Stiles continued.

«You mean because I love her» He said. A smile slowly growing on her face from his words.

« Yeah sure» Stiles said completely ignoring his friend.

«Did i just say that?» Scott said finally realizing what he had said.

« Yes you did Scott!I am so happy for you!» Y/n said excited as she walked closer to him and pulling him into a hug.

Scott smiled before repeating those words
«I love her»

«Okay okay we got it» He said pulling her away from the werewolf breaking their hug.«Okay moving on...So now-»He started to say again but was once again cut off.

«No really I think I'm really in love with her»
He said with a huge smile on his face. Y/n awed at his adorable words walking towards him for another hug but Stiles immediately put his hands around her shoulder to prevent to do so not letting her go.

«That's beautiful.Now before you go off and write a sonnet we got to figure this out. Because you can't always be around her.»
The boy said annoyed at the two of them finally letting her go.

«Yeah right. So what do I do?»

«I don't know yet» He said staring into space as he was thinking.

«You're starting to get an idea aren't you?» She said as his eyes light up meeting hers.

«Yeah»

«Is it gonna get us in trouble?» Scott asked

«Maybe»

«Is it gonna cause me some physical pain?»

«Oh definitely» He said before pulling them both out on the parking lot. They were near a truck and four guys who definitely weren't high schoolers a little further away.