~ Jackson?!~

Y/n glared at Erica on last time while gathering her things and moving to her next seat. Stiles walked up to her sitting right next her but they both quickly noticed Isaac sitting down right next to Lydia. Stiles stood up wanting to stop Isaac from doing anything but Mr. Harris stood in front of him stopping him from going anywhere.

« If you're trying to test my patience, Mr Stilinski, I guarantee it'll be a failing grade. » Mr. Harris warned before walking away.

« Okay, this is bad. This is really bad. » Stiles said panicked not removing his eyes away from Lydia.

« It's fine Stiles, Calm down. » Y/n said not looking up from her book.

« How can you be so calm in this kind of situation? » Stiles asked her but that question caught Y/n's attention. In reality she wasn't calm but she was good at hiding her emotions.

« I don't know... But i do know that if they do anything to her I will do everything to keep her away from them. » Y/n said finally looking up to meet his eyes. Stiles eyes widened at her response and nodded slowly but he suddenly noticed Y/n's thigh.

« What happened to you? Who did that? » Stilees asked with a worried voice.

« Oh that. Erica wanted to have a talk. She's gotten a little bit agressive compared to Isaac. » Y/n said taking a tissue and swiping the blood. She quickly noticed that the wound wasn't that deep and it would probably heal in a couple of days.

« Are you okay? »

« Yeah...I'm fine. Are you okay? You seemed pretty nervous when you were with Isaac. » Y/n asked bringing her gaze back to her book.

« Yeah. Totally fine. I just don't really like him. »
Stiles said making Y/n let out a chuckle.

« It was pretty obvious. I mean you just started screaming at me when you saw me with him. »

« That's because you seemed pretty close to him. »
Stiles defended.

« I was gathering information. »

« Did you have to be this close to him to gather information? » Stiles asked starting the experiment that they were assigned.

« Why did I even bother bringing this up? » Y/n said under her breath getting annoyed.
« Yes. Now let's not talk about this here. »

« You're the one that brought it up. » Stiles said continuing to do the little experiment.

« Yeah and i regret it. » Y/n said rolling her eyes.

« Time! » Mr. Harris said ringing his bell.
« If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. » Y/n watched Stiles raise the flask showing her their failed crystal that was just looking like a rock. They both shared a disappointing look knowing that they had failed their grade.
« Now, for the part of that last experiment. I'm sure you'll all enjoy, you can eat it. »

« Go ahead, Enjoy » Y/n said pushing the flask towards Stiles and giving him a smirk. Stiles looked at her and gave her a fake laugh. Y/n looked around wondering if anyone had succeeded but then saw Isaac handing the crystal to Lydia. Y/n's eyes widened at the sight, noticing a liquid dripping from the crystal that was slowly approaching Lydia's mouth.

« Lydia! » Scott yelled from behind getting everyone's attention.

« What? » Lydia asked confused.

« Nothing... » Scott said sitting back down while everyone watched the girl eat the crystal.

~~~~~~~~~

« Derek's outside waiting for Lydia. » Scott said as he, Allison, Stiles and Y/n entered the lockers room.

« Waiting to kill her? » Allison asked.