~ Frenemy~

Y/n and Stiles were running trying to find Scott. After finding out that the kanima was actually Jackson everyone got separated while Scott tried to chase after the kanima but the only problem was that it was way too quicker. Quicker than a werewolf. Even Scott himself struggled to keep up and ended up losing him. Y/n and Stiles spotted Scott hiding behind a club and ran up to him catching him by surprise.

« God, Sorry. Sorry » Stiles apologize seeing the frightened face of his best friend.

« Anything? See where he went? » Y/n asked worried. She wasn't worried about Jackson but instead of how dangerous it could be for a creature like that to roam around the town.

« I lost him. » Scott revealed.

« What? You couldn't catch his scent? » Stiles asked confused.

« I don't think he has one. » Scott said just as confused as his two best friends.

« How is that even possible? » Y/n asked receiving a shrug from the werewolf.

« All right, any clue where he's going? » Stiles questioned.

« To kill someone. » Scott said making Y/n roll her eyes at his stupidity.

« We obviously didn't know that. » Y/n said looking at the entrance of the club where people where lining up to get inside wondering why Scott kept looking at it.

« Oh, yeah. That explains the claws and the fangs. Makes perfect sense now. » Stiles said sarcastically making Scott raise his eyebrows at him annoyed by his comment.
« Scott, come on. I'm a 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense. »

« Yeah. I think got that years ago. » Y/n said patting his shoulder.

« Come on just help me find it » Scott said getting frustrated.

« Not "it". Jackson. » Stiles said remind him with who we had to do.

« Yeah, I know. I know. »

« All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at the house? » Stiles questioned.

« I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway. » Scott answered unsure.

« Yeah, but that's the thing. How did he pass the test? » Stiles asked.

« I don't know. »

« Maybe it's like an either or thing. » Stiles said catching Y/n's attention.

« What do you mean? » Y/n asked confused.

« Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? » Stiles said making the both nod slowly.
« When's the kanima not the Kanima? »

« When it's Jackson. » Y/n and Scott said both realizing what he meant.

« That's why it didn't work... » Y/n said under her breath. «  But why did it work on Lydia then? » She said to herself but before she could get deeper into thought Stiles noticed something. Stiles pulled Y/n backwards with him and pointed towards a window.
Y/n's eyes widened at the sight and stepped behind Stiles.

« Uh dude. » Stiles said getting Scott's attention. Scott looked at them confused wondering what they were looking at and stepped beside them to get a look until he finally saw it.

« See that? » Stiles asked

« He's inside. » Scott answered not removing his eyes of the window where the kanima entered.

« What's he gonna do in there? » Stiles asked again.

Scott's eyes widened noticing a particular smell coming from the line.
« I know who he's after. »