~New Start~

It has been days since Y/n has seen Derek. She has been crying in her new empty room and wouldn't dare leave it. She kept hearing Derek's words in her head and kept telling herself that it was true. Deaton was worried about her but he knew she needed space. Y/n didn't like that she was crying. She felt weak and defeated from Derek's words. She couldn't let that happen. She needed to be strong for her mother so she got up wiping away her tears before walking out of her room and heading towards the kitchen where she found Deaton.

« My mother told me you could help me. I want you to help me control my powers » Y/n said determined. She didn't care how she looked she just needed to be strong.

~~~~~~~

Y/n was in front of a school with her heart pounding like crazy. After talking with Deaton they decided that she needed to go to school not only for her education but also to meet some new people. She has been spending time with Deaton and actually started to trust him. He made her feel loved and comforted. He always had a way with words that made her like him even more. She stepped inside the school finding people all around her. It made her anxious and afraid. She needed to find the principals office but was too afraid to ask anyone. She noticed a girl by a classroom paying with her hair and decided to ask her. She wiped her sweaty hands took a deep breath and walked up to her.

« Excuse me...Do you know where the principal office is? » Y/n asked quietly afraid to raise her voice. The girl turned her head to her direction a smile appearing on her face as soon as she saw her.

« You have gorgeous eyes! What's your name? » The girl asked ignoring the questions

« Y/n.. » Y/n said raising her eyebrows at her confused.

« I'm Lydia. Here follow me. » The girl said guiding her to the office.

~~~~~~~

Y/n found herself in a classroom waiting for all the students to come in. After her little interaction with Lydia she felt more relaxed but was still cautious with her surrounding. With Deaton training her she always had to make sure that she wasn't in danger. She was always worried. She watched students come in as she stood beside the teacher. Y/n kept her head low not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

« Everyone. We have a new student joining us. Do you want to introduce yourself? » The teacher said placing their hand behind her back making her flinch. She slowly looked up noticing everyone looking at her. Her eyes widen at her sight , taking a deep breath before speaking up.

« Y/n...Deaton » She said. Unfortunately after her mother left she had to change her name. It was to protect her but she was still sad. She felt like she had to change the whole person she was.

« How about you sit over there next to Scott? » The teacher said pushing her slightly. Y/n furrowed her eyes confused not knowing who they were talking about but she noticed a little boy raising his hand with the biggest smile on his face. Y/n giggled at the sight of him. She noticed some of his teeth missing and thought he looked funny. She smiled at him walking towards him before taking at seat beside him. She also noticed another boy looking at her beside the boy called Scott. She looked back at him giving him a smile and looked back towards the teacher.

~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time. Y/n was sitting alone on a table with her food. She listened to the conversation around her wanting to distract herself when she felt someone sit beside her. She looked up to see the two boys she saw in class sit beside her.

« You're Y/n right? » Scott asked as he took a bite of his food. Y/n nodded confused at him.

« What kind of name is that? » The other boy said. Y/n felt offended by him and sent him a glare.

« What's your name? I know yours not any better than mine. » Y/n sassed.

« Stiles... » The boy said knowing she was right.

« Your name is Stiles? » Y/n asked trying to cover up her laugh.

« No. It's just what they call me. Stop laughing! » Stiles whined.

« What your real name them? » Y/n asked interested.

« He doesn't know his name » Scott interrupted mocking his own friend making Y/n giggle.

« Yes I do! » Stiles snapped at his friend. «  It's something like mischief » Stiles said quietly embarrassed. Y/n and Scott laughed at the boy infront of them.

« Whatever...I don't even know why we're here. Come on Scott » Stiles said getting all of his things and walking away furious. Scott looked at Y/n shrugging his shoulders at her apologizing about his friend before walking away.

~~~~~~~

Y/n was waiting impatiently for Deaton to come pick her up from school as she read a book. It was quiet. Most of the kids have already left with their parents. Deaton had told Y/n he would be late since he got a lot things to take care at the clinic. She was swinging her feet waiting when she heard someone breath heavily. She furrowed her eyebrows confused following the sound wanting to know where it was coming from. She entered a room noticing how the breathing become more and more loud until she found a boy in the corner of the room.

« Are you okay? » Y/n asked making the boy look up. It was Stiles. He shook his head at her as tears rolled down his cheek. Y/n slowly walked up to him not wanting to scare him. She raised her hand grabbing his hand trying to calm him down.
« Stiles? Stiles right? » She asked noticing how his breath began to quicken. He looked up to her squinting his eyes at her as tears rolled down his cheeks which he quickly wiped away and nodded slowly.

« Okay. I know you don't like me very much but you need to trust me okay? You need to calm down. » Y/n said to him getting closer and looking at him directly in the eyes.

« I-I... I can't-» He finally spoke up. Y/n put her hand on his cheek caressing it softly.

« Okay. It's okay. Don't worry. I just need you to count with me okay? Can you do that? » She said wiping his tears away. He looked at her directly in her eyes nodding slowly.

« Okay good. 1....2... » She said raising her fingers nodding to encourage him. «  3....good...4....5 » She said as she watched him whisper the numbers. « 6....7......8.....9.....10 » She finished noticing his breath slow down.
« Good. You did good. » She said before pulling him into a hug. His eyes widen at her action before accepting it.

« How did you know that? » Stiles said with a raspy voice.

« I get them too. » She revealed giving him a reassuring smile. Ever since then Y/n was the only person that could help him calm down.

~~~~~~~

Hello! Sorry this one is late i had some things to take care of but I hope you enjoy this one!! Please don't be afraid to ask any questions I will always be here to answer them!!

<33