~Shape Shifted ~

«  I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same. » Scott said to his friends as they made their way to the locker room.

« Oh, does that include the urge to mail and kill people like me ? » Stiles asked

« And me? » Y/n added.

« I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you. » He admitted.

« You know you say that now, but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay?
It's very stressful on me and so, yes I'm locking you up. » Stiles said nervously insisting on his idea.

« I actually think you're gonna do fine. I don't feel any anger coming off you or urge to kill us. » Y/n said to Scott smiling.

« See? You don't need to lock me up. Y/n gets it. » Scott said raising his brows at Stiles.

« I don't care I'm doing it anyways. » Stiles said glaring at his friends that were grinning at him.

« Okay. Fine. But I do think that I'm in more control now. Especially since things are good with Allison.» Scott said.

« I'm so proud of you Scott. You've grown so much. » Y/n said to him patting his shoulder which he returned with a proud smile.

« Okay. I'm aware of how good things are with Allison. » Stiles said annoyed at Y/n for supporting him.

« They're really good. » Scott said with the biggest smile on his face.

« Okay. We get it. I don't need to hear it from you too. You're literally the only thing she talks about. » Y/n said rolling her eyes at him.

« No. But I mean...Really good. » Scott said to annoy them.

« Okay! Just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself. » Stiles yelled at him rolling his eyes making Y/n laugh at him. she

« All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time? » Scott asked changing the subject.

« Yeah. Much better. » Stiles said opening his locker making a long chain fall on the ground. The room went silent as they all turned to look at the three friends that had a chain falling in front of them. Coach walked up to them waiting for the sound to finish looking at Stiles with a questioning look.

« Part if le wants to ask. The other part says that knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine.So....I'm gonna walk away. »

« It's good. Wise choice coach. » Stiles said as they watched him walk away.

« I think...I'm gonna take Coach's advice for one and walk away because I do not want to be part of any of this. So good luck.» Y/n said slowly walking away from them but was stopped by Isaac.

« Oh hey. Are you okay? » Y/n asked worried at she saw his tired face.

« You said that I could talk to you whenever I needed someone. » Isaac said looking at her.

« Yeah. Of course. Did something happen? » Y/n asked

« My dad. I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone about my dad. » He said defensively. Y/n furrowed her brows confused. Y/n knew there was something going on with Isaac and his father but she didn't want to say anything. Before Y/n could say anything Isaac looked at her one last time and walked out of the locker room. Y/n noticed something different about him. He was angry. A little bit like Scott and it confused her.

~~~~~~~

Y/n was in front of the school waiting for Lydia and Allison to come. Apparently after leaving Stiles he found Lydia in the woods with his dad. She was grateful that she was alive and well but it bothered her that she didn't know what she was. She was fidgeting her fingers waiting for her friends when she finally spotted them. She ran up to Lydia giving her a small hug.