" Another one gone missing"

" I told you. I'm not sure if it really was the Darach. I mean I could have just seen a dead person, just like I did before" Y/n let out out an annoyed sigh as she sat on Stiles bed watching him on his desk doing some kind of research.

Looking down , she held her camera in her hands looking around of all the pictures from this year. With all the things that have been going on, Y/n hadn't had time to continue enjoying photography. It kind of saddened her seeing how things got in the way of the things she enjoyed.

" Are you sure? Can't you see the difference between someone dead and alive?" Stiles asked tapping his pen on his lips as he stared at her.

Shrugging her shoulders she laid down on her bed placing her camera on her lap as she stared at the ceiling. Y/n ignored his question.She was tired. Hadn't slept in days. Stiles knew  she had been having troubles. He could see the way she was always dazing off, being stuck in her own thoughts and it worried him. She still hadn't said anything to them about what happened at the motel but Stiles couldn't get it out of his head. The way he found her broken on the floor crying.

Standing up, Stiles stared at her and took a seat next to her before laying down. He observed her face not bothering to look away. He stared at her long eyelashes and the way her eyes slowly blinked. He stared at her side profile admiring her nose bridge and then slowly moved his eyes noticing her biting her bottom lip anxiously.

" You're staring..again." Y/n said making his eyes slightly widen before looking away. Clearing his throat he let out an awkward chuckle making Y/n smile at his nervousness. Turning her head, she could see the worry in his eyes. She slowly sat up patting his hand and stood.
" I'm fine." She said trying to reassure him.

" You don't seem fine, Y/n." He said standing up watching her as she grabbed her things and placed them back in her bag.

" I just haven't been able to sleep. I'll just sleep once i get home, so don't worry." She said wrapping her bag around her shoulder.

Stiles stared at her not liking seeing her this way. He was about to protest and offer her to stay over but the sound of his phone chiming was heard causing him to stop.

" It's Scott. Something happened at the hospital." Stiles said as he read the text. Looking back towards Y/n, she nodded following him out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n stood next to Stiles while Scott talked to the sheriff. As soon as they arrived at the hospital the place was filled with cops everywhere. From what Scott told them, two doctors went missing. He had found a car crashing with no one driving it.

" Two missing.." Scott said as the sheriff wrote everything down before stopping looking at the werewolf confused.

" Hang on here. They were both in the car?" He asked as Melissa walked up to them.

" No, dad. They're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? Two doctors, both gone." Stiles said explaining everything.

" So who's car is this?" Stilinski asked pointing towards the car next to them.

"Dr, Hilyard. The on-call doctor. The ER attending is the one that never made it in." Melissa explained.

" Let me just focus on getting your story first, all right?" He said to her before turning towards the three teenagers. " Why don't you give us a second."

Nodding their heads, Y/n followed Scott and Stiles as they walked away from the sheriff. The three of them were mostly confused but they had an idea of what was happening.

" These are definitely sacrifices, right?" Scott asked them. Y/n looked at Stiles and watched him nod his head as he kept his eyes on his father.

" Yeah, it's one Deaton mentioned." Stiles said.