~A new wound~

Y/n stood next to Matt as they walked through the dancing crowd. The loud music and the flashing lights made her overwhelmed and being with Matt didn't help her. She was worried, hoping that the plan will work.

« Do you want a drink? » Matt yelled through the music cutting her thoughts.

« What? » She yelled back as she was getting pushed around by the dancing people around her.

« I said, Do you want a drink? » He asked.

« Yeah! Can you get me one? » She yelled receiving a nod from Matt before leaving her alone and going to get their drinks. Y/n wasn't much of a drinker. She didn't hate alcohol nor did she love it. She just liked the feeling. The worries leaving her body and a sudden rush coming over her telling her to do whatever she wanted. Feeling free.

Noticing Matt coming back with two red cups on his hand, she walked up to him, grabbing the cup from his hand and immediately drinking it receiving a shocking expression from him.

« Wow, didn't see you as a drinker. » He said smirking at her.

« I'm not. Just needed it. » Y/n said looking at the crowd in front of her before noticing Scott and Isaac.

« You know, I actually never thought you were gonna say yes to me. Since we only knew each other because of french class and us being camera buddies. I mean I was kind of surprised but-» Matt rambled next to her but Y/n wasn't listening to anything he said.

« Yeah, totally. I'm gonna right back. » She said ignoring him. Not glancing back at him, she walked up next to Scott noticing the syringe with the ketamine.

« Why me? » Isaac asked, the both of them still not noticing the witch.

« Because I got to make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan. » Scott said making Y/n's expression change to confused.

« Argent's here? » Y/n said revealing her presence.
The two werewolves turned to her before Scott spoke up again.

« Yes, Allison told them so this plan really needs to work. I don't know what to do if it doesn't. » He said his voice filled with worry before turning back to Isaac.
« Look, you got to do it intravenously, which means in the veins. When you find him, pull back on this plunger right here. In the neck is probably going to be the easiest. Be careful. » He slowly explained handing the ketamine to Isaac.

« Oh, i doubt it'll even slightly hurt him. » Isaac said laughing.

« No, I mean you. » Scott corrected making both Isaac and Y/n look at him surprised.
« I don't want you getting hurt. » He said making
Y/n smile at her friend. Even though they considered themselves enemies not long ago he still cared. Scott glanced at him one last time before turning his head to Y/n.

« I'll join you in a sec. » She said to him squeezing his hand and watching him walk away from them.
« You think you can do this? » She asked turning her head towards Isaac that was already looking at her.

« Are you doubting me Y/n? » He asked with a smirk making Y/n chuckle.

« Not one bit. You just seem nervous. Is this your first ever mission that was given to you? » She asked even though she already knew the answer.

« No. But compared to my first this is next level. » He said making Y/n chuckle once again.

« Ah yes. You trying to get close to me was pretty easy. » She revealed watching his eyes widen. She patted his shoulder as he stood still.
« Well, good luck on your mission. » She said before walking away leaving him no time to reply to her.