~ Missed calls~

Y/n stepped out of the car with Isaac following behind her. Stopping in front of Scott's house, Y/n let out a sigh. She felt nervous. She didn't know why. Scott was one of the closest people she was with. They had known each other for years so why was she so afraid to tell him that she was going to find her mother. Something that was so so important to her.

« Stop stressing out. You'll be fine. » Isaac said rubbing his hand on her back.

« I know. » She said nodding at herself. Stepping forward to knock on the door she noticed that Isaac stayed behind.

« Aren't you gonna come? » She asked looking back at him. Isaac shoved his hands in his pocket and gave her a sympathetic smile as he shrugged.

« I can't. You're gonna have to do this on your own this time. » He said.

« Well can't you at least wait for me here? » Y/n asked annoyed.

« Sorry. Derek wants me. » Isaac told her making her let out a groan. Stepping towards her, he patted her head making her lean her head against his shoulder.

Pulling away, she let out another sigh and gave him a determined look.
« I can do this. » She told herself.

« I find you later, okay? We'll talk about it. » Nodding her head, Isaac walked away from her leaving her alone.

Stepping in front of the door, Y/n raised her hand slowly and knocked on the door. She bit her lip anxiously as she waited when the door finally opened.

« Y/n. » Scott said looking at her surprised.

« Hi, can we talk? » She asked with a soft voice. Scott immediately understood that it was something important as he felt her nervousness. Opening the door for her, he stepped aside to let her come inside.

« Are you okay? » He asked as they made their way up to his room. Looking around, Y/n immediately sat on his bed while he stood in front of her.

« I'm fine. » She said smiling at his worry.

« Are you sure? You seem...nervous. » He said making her scoff at herself.

« That's because I am.. » She told him. Fidgeting with her fingers ,Y/n could feel his stare.

« What's going on? Is it because we haven't talked? »
He asked sitting next to her.
« Look, I'm sorry. I really am. With Allison breaking up with me..it's been kind of hard but I promise you. I don't hate you. I just-»

« Scott, it's not that. It's not your fault. Plus I completely understand and also I needed some space so there's nothing wrong. » She cut him off as he began to ramble.

« The what is it? » He asked.

« I just need to tell you something. Something important to me. I just don't know how to tell you.. »
She told him sighing annoyed at herself.

« Take your time. I'm here for you Y/n. » Scott said giving  her a smile and patted her hand that laid on her knee.

« Do you remember the first week i met you when we were in middle school? The day where there was that really bad storm that we had to go back home for our safety? » Y/n asked making Scott look at her confused

« Yeah, me, you and Stiles were the last one leaving since our parents were always busy with work. » He answered smiling as he thought about the three of them.

« Stiles that day was so annoying but you..You were trying to be my friend so bad. » Y/n chuckled

« I'm glad i did. » Scott said making Y/n look up to him and smile.