~Ice pick~

« So you knew Isaac since freshman year?»
Stiles asked Y/n as they watched Scott and Allison climb the wall in front of them. They were in gym class doing rock climbing but Stiles still wasn't done questioning Y/n.

«For the fifth time. Yes! I already told you that I've known him since freshman year.» Y/n said starting to get more annoyed.

« You keep saying that but I just can't believe it.» Stiles said turning to look at her only to find her already staring at him with the most serious face.

«You know I have friends others than you and Scott right?» Y/n said looking at him directly in the with a smirk. Stiles eyes widen as he looked at her. At that moment he felt intimidated by her, he wasn't going to lie that he never actually found Y/n beautiful but her smirk always did something to him. He cleared his throat leaving her eyes and looking back at Allison and Scott who were still climbing the wall.

«I mean...Are you guys really friends? To be honest I've never actually seen you together...»
Stiles said but that immediately made Y/n's smile drop. Stiles was right, Y/n and Isaac weren't that close but Y/n still felt like they had some kind of connection between them.

«I think we are...At least I hope we are...» Y/n said in a whisper as she thought about Isaac but she was suddenly brought back by Scott who had fallen from the climbing wall making chuckle.

« Mcall, I don't know why but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. » Coach said laughing at the werewolf. « All right! Next two. » He announced walking up to Stiles. « Stilinski! Erica, lets go. The wall. » Stiles smiles widely glancing at Y/n who was kind of getting bored.
« Hope you don't fall » Y/n said to Stiles patting his shoulder.

« You say that but I know you want the opposite to happen. » Stiles said giving her a fake smile before starting to climb the wall.
As Y/n watched Stiles climb which he was doing it pretty easily she noticed the girl next to him start to breath heavily. Y/n's eyes widen as she remembered that it was Erica. She heard her start to whimper and soon after she started to tremble and panic.

« Erica? » Y/n called with a soft voice. Everyone approached the girl starting to notice her.

« Erica! Dizzy? » Coach asked her as they all watched her stay on the wall with et body shaking. « Is it vertigo? »

« Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vertibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out. » Lydia said pointing out the obvious.

« Erica! » Coach called once again.

« Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic. » Y/n said looking up at the seriously panicked girl. Coach looked back at Y/n disbelief as if it was something he didn't know.

« Wha-Why does nobody tell me this kind of stuff? Epileptic ? Erica, you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. » Coach said trying to reassure her but Erica would still not calm down. Everyone watched her waiting for her to move back down until she finally took the courage to kick off from the wall. Her feet landed on the mat finally getting off from the wall and walking away. Y/n could feel it. She was sad and embarrassed but she also felt angry and at these people that were laughing at her.

~~~~~~~

« Hey, what happened ? I heard something about Erica » Y/n said to Scott as she sat in front of him in the cafeteria.

« I don't know she just had some kind of seizure. And it's so weird I felt it » Scott said looking at his hand.

« Didn't feel good huh? » Y/n asked knowing exactly how he was feeling.

« No.. »

« Welcome to my world. I used to get everyone's feelings everyday but don't worry you'll learn how to control it even though it might take a while. » Y/n said smiling at him.

« Yeah...I don't know how you do it.. » Scott said looking back at her. « So, are you coming tonight? » Y/n furrowed her eyebrows confused and was about to ask what he meant but Stiles sat beside her before she could.

« Got em. » Stiles said slamming keys on the table.

« What are these exactly? » Y/n said grabbing the keys and looking at her friends confused.

« You didn't tell her? » Stiles asked Scott annoyed.

« I thought you told her! » Scott argued.

« Tell me what? » Y/n yelled annoyed slamming the keys on the table.

« We're going to the rink tonight. » Stiles said to Y/n.

« We? » Y/n asked confused.

« You know...You...me, Scott, Allison and Lydia. » Stiles said getting excited over Lydia's name.

« What? I'm not coming to your double date only to be the fifth wheel. » Y/n said annoyed with a furious face.

« It's not a date so you won't have to fifth wheel. » Stiles tried reassuring her while tapping her shoulder.

« You say that but I'm pretty sure that you want it to be. » Y/n said glaring at him and shoving his hand away from her.

« Well.... » Stiles started saying only to be cut off by Y/n's groan.

« Come on just come with us. It's been such a long time since we did something together and if you want you can totally leave if you want to but just try first. » Scott said raising his eyebrows at her with pleading eyes. Y/n rolled her eyes at his groaning loudly knowing exactly that she couldn't resist Scott's offer.

« Fine...But i'm only doing this for you. » Y/n said pointing at Scott which caused him to give her the biggest smile.

« Great! Pick you up right after work and we'll meet at the rink, cool? » Stiles asked but Scott seemed to be distracted by something else. Y/n furrowed her eyes confused and turned her head to see what he was looking at. Her jaw dropped as soon as she saw Erica. A completely different Erica. She looked like she had a whole makeover but in reality Y/n knew exactly what had happened to her.

« What...The...Fuck? » Y/n said. She wasn't gonna lie she did find her hot...very hot to be honest but she had to remember that Derek did that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooooo! I'm veryyy sorryyy I haven't posted in a very long time but here is another chapter. I will post part two soon I hope but I hope you enjoy. It is very short I know but I will try to do the whole episodes next time!!!

Don't be afraid to ask me questions but I hope you have a great day and stay safe!!
<333